About My Tybee Jack Wedding

If You want a wedding to remember, call me. If you just want to get married, call someone else.

Georgia offers two of the most beautiful relaxed places in the world with Tybee Island and Savannah, and that is why they are the most perfect locations for saying “I Do!”.  This also is where you find the most perfect and preferred choice of officiants. I, while on the Island,personify the laid back beach combing sun worshiper and in Savannah, and other mainland areas, I try to be the professional southern gentleman which enhances both the seascape of the islands and the charm of historic Savannah.

Maybe you and your love just decided to elope or plan a small intimate ceremony on the beach. Both of these are truly special occasions and I don't want you to burden you with debt or stress to create an unforgettable moment. I will provide you with many ceremony options and will customize vows.  I lean to be the GURU of Tybee life style and the business sector as well as being well connected in Savannah, so I can advise and consult on your every need.

I am available in many diverse venues to include beaches, historic historic inns, forts, parks and squares, hotels, resorts, private homes, and even on the water by boat.

About Your Officiant
I became known as Tybee Jack when I was a  laid back beach bum math teacher at  Savannah's Windsor Forest High School.  I am the “Jack of all trades” as my resume reads a history of a college football player earning a masters degree in mathematics and then going on to teach and coach on the high school and college levels. My diplomatic and speaking skills later enabled me to work in  hospital based sports medicine as a marketing manager which made me very well connected in the greater Savannah area. While doing all this I have been in the entertainment world by being the founder and director of Tybee Beach Bum Parade since its beginning in 1987, chairman of the Olympic Tybee beach volleyball committee,  and many beach music festivals. I have always been asked how I was prepared to do the jobs and my answer is “I'm A Teacher”. Teachers Communicate! This is why I am the preferred wedding officiant. video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEoAg9jKPGM&feature=youtu.be

Contact Please call (912)658-8134.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Rehearsal (11)
Customized Vows (11)
Non-religious (7)
Interfaith Ceremony (2)

Jack was amazing! Jack met with us the afternoon prior to our wedding sunrise ceremony to go over things and get to know us. We traveled from Pittsburgh PA and wanted to get married in January on the beach. It was particularly cold for Tybee Island this day but so beautiful and Jack delivered with the most impeccable and heart warming ceremony. The words he chose, the warmth and genuiness in his voice calmned us, which allowed us to be in that moment.

If you were looking for an officiant who knows the Island, makes you feel at home, then look no further and feel comfortable knowing you are in good hands. We were touched by his ceremony and like I said, it was so well written and perfect for our beach ceremony. Thank you Jack for making our nuptials memorable and genuine.

Photo of My Tybee Jack Wedding in Tybee Island, GA - The place on the beach was perfect!
Profile Picture Christine, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Was very helpful from the first phone call. Thank you so much for your service.

Profile Picture Dania, 12/14/17, 1 Review

1:08 minutes
Happily Ever After
0:49 minutes

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Jack has been making people smile and bringing people together for years with his friendly demeanor, kind words and genuine enthusiasm - whether as a teacher, a coach, a businessman, or a wedding officiant. He doesn't know a strange r- even if has yet to meet you - and has that rare gift of instantly putting people at ease and making people feel welcome. He is a pleasure for other wedding vendors to work with and grasps that rare gift of working completely in tandem with the other wedding professionals (such as your wedding musician) to make the ceremony flow flawlessly. You will enjoy working with him!

Working with Tybee Jack was a great experience. The ceremonies and rehearsals went smoothly and I look forward to working with him again.

Events

PO Box 895, Tybee Island, GA 31328   See On Map
912-658-8134 (phone)
My Tybee Jack Wedding is a wedding officiant from Greater Savannah. GA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina. My Tybee Jack Wedding is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the Coastal Georgia and South Carolina wedding industry for 9 years. We specialize in ceremonies to remember.