9966 SW Eastbrook Cir, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34987 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About My Treasure Films

My Treasure Films is a company dedicated to produce high quality, artistic wedding films in Florida. Our films are beautiful and elegant. We do not rely on special effects and we do not stage any situation, rather we document the event in an unobtrusive manner and edit with an artistic touch.

Our services include the latest digital video cameras and state-of-the-art, non-linear, digital editing software to professionally videotape your special day. Please visit our website at www.mytreasurefilms.com and view some of our samples online.

Follow My Treasure Films on

• Videos 9

18 Reviews for My Treasure Films

Marie · Married on 03/01/2014

Before I was even engaged, I fell in love with Javier's work. I saw a trailer he did for an acquaintance of mine and couldn't help but watch it over and over! It wasn't even MY wedding. It was just so emotional and beautiful. It was a piece of art. I was sold.

When I contacted Javier for my own wedding, he was so kind, willing to travel to Saint Augustine, Florida for our wedding and work with our budget. He always replied quickly to emails - even though we didn't speak much. Truthfully, there really wasn't a need to because I trusted him.

On our wedding day, he was there on time and very polite as I knew he would be. He was never intrusive- I barely noticed his presence while I was getting ready, during the ceremony, reception and all of our firsts (first look, first kiss and first dance). Our guests didn't even know we had a videographer and our other vendors loved working with him.

Our wedding trailer was beautiful and I cannot wait to get the full video. He is truly talented and operates with impeccable stealth. One of our best decisions was hiring him for our wedding!

Sent on 04/18/2014

Ana · Married on 11/10/2013

Our wedding video and recap came out so wonderful! Javier's work is amazing. He is so nice and easy to work with.I am a picky bride but Javier did a great job fulfilling my needs. Our wedding video was done perfectly, it looks like a movie. Thank you Javier for capturing those special moments and bringing them together so beautifully. I recommend My Treasure Films with no hesitation, they are the best!

Sent on 05/16/2014

Ashley · Married on 11/09/2013

I would HIGHLY recommend Javier for your wedding videography and I really cannot say enough great things about him! He was very easy to correspond with leading up to the actual day and was very quick to respond to my emails. On the actual day he went with the flow and even though I was all over the place he was able to do what he needed to capture fantastic footage. I just received my wedding trailer and wedding video and it came out AMAZING, not to mention the DVD case it came in was adorable and customized with a picture of my husband and myself! In addition, there was one particular event at the wedding I wanted more of in my video and Javier was quick to say he would add more to my video and send me a new copy. If I ever have a need for a videographer again he will come to mind and I will definitely recommend him to all my friends.

Sent on 03/29/2014

• Classic Affairs by Jessica Ayers
    Classic Affairs by Jessica Ayers Wedding Planners

Javier creates artistic films that capture the most emotional moments between the couple and their families. His talent is unsurpassed and is most often the bride's favorite wedding vendor. His communication, promptness, and passion for his work make him an absolute joy to work with on the multiple occasions I have had the pleasure of doing so. I recommend him to all of my brides and I cannot wait to work with him again!

• 9966 SW Eastbrook Cir Port Saint Lucie, 34987 See on map