Orlando, FL 32821 Map · Phone number

About My Taylored Wedding

At My Taylored Wedding, we are dedicated to providing world class quality in all aspects of your wedding planning. Our friendly staff of Planners, Coordinators and Designers pride themselves in providing you with specialized guidance, responsible financial management, breathtaking designs, and timely execution of all services.

We currently offer wedding planning, coordination, and design services for all Central Florida areas, including Orlando metro area, Kissimmee, Deland, St. Cloud, Mt. Dora......as well as many of Florida's coastal areas, including St Augustine, Jacksonville, Cocoa Beach, Daytona Beach, Clearwater Beach, Tampa, and more. If you are planning a wedding anywhere in Florida, please don't hesitate to contact us.

• At Last Wedding + Event Design
Wedding cake
Wedding cake
043816d0e38ee735 1252954249680 731

My Taylored Wedding FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• ProShow Disc Jockey Service
    ProShow Disc Jockey Service Wedding DJs

I had to opportunity to work closely with Wendy on a wedding in October. I found her to be extremely organized, polite and a joy to work with. Clearly her years as a producer at Disney has prepared her well. The bride & groom had nothing to worry about on the wedding day with Wendy in charge. Wendy brought the event and all of the vendors involved together to create a beautiful ceremony and a fun and very smooth reception. If you are getting married anywhere in the Orlando area, I highly recommend that you speak with Wendy at My Taylored Wedding!!!

• Orlando, 32821 See on map