Fountain Valley, CA 92708 Map · Phone number

About MY Styled Affair

My Styled Affair is a boutique Style Event Planning and Design company located in Orange County, California Our goal is to create unique events for every client. With a passion for coordinating people’s special events, a unique outlook on design and a meticulous eye for detail we will help you in creating your perfect event.

Follow MY Styled Affair on

sl32
sl4
MeganYoung10

3 Reviews for MY Styled Affair

Megan from MY Styled Affair made my wedding process so easy, comfortable, and enjoyable! She was by my side (in person, calling, emailing, or texting) whenever I needed her. My questions and concerns were rapidly answered and reassured. I had a last minute request for more candles to be added to my tables and Megan made it happen! The day of the ceremony many of my family members and guests told me they were very impressed with Megan's warmth, organization, and professionalism. Megan is a natural in this field and I highly recommend her to organize and carry out any important celebration.

Sent on 12/07/2013

Nicole · Married on 06/02/2012

From start to finish of our wedding, Megan was amazing! She went above and beyond and we were so grateful to have her on our special day.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Diana · Married on 03/19/2011

My husband and I got married in March 2011 and we decided to hire Megan as our event coordinator. We owe much of the event's success to Megan Young. There is absolutely no way we could have done it without her. She was instrumental to us on so many levels, for so many things. People who have never been married just can't imagine all of the details that go into such an event. You think you know, you think you understand, but it's truly overwhelming and having someone like Megan on your team is priceless.
    I had my wedding quite planned and prepared but Megan came along and helped complete my planning process with her expertise in event planning. Megan met with me numerous times to discuss all details of the wedding and to make sure that everything and everyone was organized and taken care of so my husband and I had nothing to worry about on our special day.
    Megan was very well organized, professional, and personable and my husband and I had a stress free wedding day because of her. Megan not only knew what and how to execute every detail of the event but provided several ideas and supplies like a bridal kit(which came in handy!)
    Megan handled all of our vendors which allowed us the opportunity to enjoy every detail and moment of our wedding day. She stayed in constant contact with the venue and vendors to make sure that everything was exactly what we wanted.
    On a personal note, we felt that Megan was just an incredible person. She was awesome to work with and hope that every couple decides to hire Megan for their wedding. I highly recommend her services for any event you are planning, Megan will make it truly amazing!

Sent on 05/18/2011

MY Styled Affair FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil