My Primitive Boutique

My Primitive Boutique

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About My Primitive Boutique

Shabby Chic Wedding Signs

Specializing in Shabby Chic Vintage Wedding Signs. We create signage for all your wedding needs. If you don't see what you are looking for, be sure to contact us...we love special requests...the possibilities are endless. Be sure to visit us on Etsy too where we showcase over 700 signs. www.Etsy.com/shop/myprimitiveboutique

Categories: Wedding Decor & Lighting, Wedding Service

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey

Follow My Primitive Boutique on

5 Reviews for My Primitive Boutique

Super flexible, responsive and easy to work with, on short notice even! Being caught up with planning our elopement and reception after we return, I neglected to order the sign for our marriage announcement. As it turns out, the original vendor I was ordering from couldn't do it but thankfully I found Cheryl and she came to our rescue when I contacted her. The sign shipped direct to the venue and was stunning, picture doesn't do it justice. High quality too and looks fabulous hanging in our home as well. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Dena, 4/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I am 100% satisfied with my sign!! The seller was very helpful with creative ideas and style! My order was a rush order and I was totally surprised when I received it days before expected!! Thank you MyPrimitiveBoutique!! I will be back again!!

Profile Picture Georgianne, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our experience with My Primitive Boutique was excellent! They were incredibly responsive and helpful in creating a custom design that exceeded our expectations and was delivered quickly. The signs they created for us will add exceptional detail to our wedding and we can't wait for our guests to see them! Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Heather, 1/20/10, 1 Review

My Photo Album

22 Photos

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1436596417042 2015julianabrandon4etsy

Receive 10% off on Multiple Purchases!

Redeem In-Store
My Primitive Boutique is offering a 10% discount for those who purchase multiple items. Be sure to mention 'WeddingWire' to receive your discount.
#WW866400ee5012dca3