Liberty Hill, TX 78642 Map · Phone number

About My Pin-Up by Wellman Image Photography

Sure... your wedding photographer could take your boudoir pictures for you, but, why not let an award winning, professional boudoir photographer do it for you? My Pin-Up Photography is a division of Wellman Image Photography that specializes in bridal boudoir, boudoir, modern pin-up, glamour, maternity, and vintage pin-up. It is an all female staff that knows what it is like to be a woman and we respect you and your visions! We provide our clients with gorgeous (and handsome) representations of your internal and external beauty.

We provide a relaxed atmosphere and have an in-house makeup/hair stylist available to finish the whole look. We host bachelorette parties and bridal showers and take personal photo shoots in our studio. We are ALWAYS available for location shoots as well. We love variety and creativity.

Why should you do this? Because it is a fantastic wedding gift for your spouse, great bridesmaid gift, great bachelorette party kickoff, and last but certainly not least, to capture yourself in this moment of time. (for yourself!) Pamper and treat yourself to this incredible experience.

member of all of theses photography associations:

PPA, NAPP,TPPA,APPA

pinupc
pinupcouple
pinup1

My Pin-Up by Wellman Image Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Mandy Hernandez
    Mandy Hernandez Wedding Hair & Makeup

What a perfect wedding gift for a husband-to-be or a bridal party! My Pin-Up Photography captures the inner and outer beauty in every client. Erika makes each photo session fun and relaxing and her clients always feel at ease knowing that she is capturing them looking and feeling their prettiest and sexiest! Also a master at the infamous PHOTOSHOP!!! I have worked with MANY MANY photographers that try to shoot boudoir photography, and lets just say,it is a train-wreck!! Erika's photography is TRULY an art and a God given talent. It takes special skills, talent, lighting, props, education and time to create these works of art and Erika has it all!

• Liberty Hill, 78642 See on map