Killeen, TX 76543 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About My Photo Gal

I am for all the brides on a budget, I give you the photo's you want at the prices you need! Beautiful nonstop photography for your whole day from start to finish. Every bride will get a full Print Release and a Customized slideshow combined with Photography and Video Highlights from your big day. Call today to make sure you reserve your big day!

• Raquel Davidowitz Photography

Photos 13 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

8 Reviews for My Photo Gal

Annie · Married on 04/08/2017

Jennifer & Yvonne were AWESOME! They were accomodating and captured our day perfectly! They had prepared a preview video within 48 hours of the day which was super exciting to have. My husband and I were very pleased with everything :) I am so happy we found them, the day couldn't have been more perfect! We highly recommend My Photo Gal

Sent on 04/12/2017

Nikki · Married on 04/11/2015

My Photo Gal was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding! Jennifer is such a talented photographer who really knows what she is doing. She was great to work with and I never had to worry about a thing with her. Jennifer and her crew are all very friendly and super talented. There was never a moment where I felt awkward or uncomfortable during pictures. All of the photos that we have seen thus far have been amazing. They are truly special. beautiful memories that Jennifer and her crew captured for us. It is so hard to even pick a favorite shot because all the pictures are truly amazing. I love how My Photo Gal was able to capture all the important moments and even those that I hadn't even realized happened. It was awesome to go back and relive those moments through such beautiful images. I highly recommend everyone to use My Photo Gal. Planning a wedding is stressful and by having Jennifer and her crew working with you makes it so much easier!

Sent on 05/14/2015

lucretia · Married on 10/05/2014

My Photo Gal is the Best hands down. They were on time and organized and professional. They helped me in choosing poses and moments to capture on my day without any hesitations. If you want the best for your wedding My Photo Gal is the Best

Sent on 10/26/2014

My Photo Gal FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• The Chapel at Caliber Oak
    The Chapel at Caliber Oak Church Weddings

Jennifer is a tremendous photographer. We have seen her provide great value for her clients, and she has been very helpful with charity events at our wedding chapel. Always willing to go the extra mile, Jennifer makes sure her clients are happy and the shots they want are captured. She is a complete realist and very honest, so the wedding clients know what they are getting and also know what isn't really possible so that there is no disappointment in the final product....it is what they were promised. She has produced photography for weddings that have been very large and complicated, yet is willing to do smaller, more intimate events with a price-point that is accessible by many brides and grooms. Always with a smile on her face, Jennifer delivers excellent quality photography services without breaking the bank for her clients. We know that she also shops photography supply vendors for key bargains to help young couples with their budget on items such as albums and prints. She's a delight!

• Mililani Woods
    Mililani Woods Barn & Farm Weddings

When it comes to truly capturing the moment, Jennifer with My Photo Gal is the best. She works with each client to understand their desires and then turns those wishes into beautifully done, artistically crafted, memorable moments.

• Killeen, 76543 See on map