Reading, MA 01867 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About My Personal Florist

My Personal Florist is a full service florist with services reserved exclusively for weddings, parties and events. Our staff has experience in all the preferred venues in the Greater Boston area as well as facilities in Western Massachusetts, Southern New Hampshire and Southern Maine. We pride ourselves in creating floral bouquets and arrangements that reflect the style and budget of our clients. Consultations are always FREE!

• Jeri Solomon Floral Design
whitecallas
callalilyhands

40 Reviews for My Personal Florist

Angela · Married on 09/02/2017

Where do I begin..Jody of My Personal Florist did an absolutely incredible job on the flowers for our wedding day. We met multiple times and Jody worked with me as my vision was changing. She is very responsive to phone calls and emails which greatly relieved by nerves, not to mention her prices are the best around! She did our bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces. On the day of the event, she was right on schedule and everything went very smoothly! I got to sneak a peak of the room before the ceremony and it was stunning. We have received so many compliments these past few weeks about how beautiful everything was and I can't thank Jody enough! I recommend Jody and My Personal Florist to anyone!!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Courtney · Married on 08/14/2016

Jody did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding ceremony and reception. We could not have been more pleased with how everything came out. Jody was such a pleasure to work with and was able to bring our vision to life in every aspect. I can not recommend My Personal Florist enough!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Beautiful fresh flowers from someone who cares about your special day! Jodi met with me and my mother several times to make sure I was happy with the flower selections. She was always available through email and was always willing to help in any way possible. She is affordable and easy to work with! My sisters and I have all worked with Jodi for our recent weddings. We couldn't of been happier with the flowers and service!

Sent on 01/29/2016

My Personal Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 8.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 50.00
    $ 150.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Event Design
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Single Flowers

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• My Personal Florist 1
    Weddingcreators courtesy promotion
    One free boutonniere for every bouquet ordered when using the services of any other Weddingcreators.com member in addition to the services of My Personal Florist.

• Matt McElroy Disc Jockey
    Matt McElroy Disc Jockey Wedding DJs

Jodi is an incredible designer who puts the customer first. Her work is a true reflection of her artistic abilities!!!

• Bass Rocks Golf Club
    Bass Rocks Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Jody is an amazing floral designer. Her name, My Personal Florist, says it all. She is very personal and very unique. When a bride meets with Jody, she gets 100% of her attention, because this is all that she does. She does not have a storefront to worry about, and this is what makes her very unique. I have personally worked with Jody for over 5 years, and have witnessed her outdo herself time and time again. I always receommend her with great pride!

• Reading, 01867 See on map