Brooklyn, NY 11256 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

5 Reviews for My Moon Restaurant

Sharlene Sy · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazingly beautiful perfect day

I will definitely recommend this place again. The venue is so beautiful as it has this urban, rustic chic vibe right in the heart of Brooklyn! The venue has indoor/outdoor set up and both is so beautiful. People are so accommodating, and amazingly patient with all of our questions and concerns. They are also ver flexible, considering, we booked the place 6 weeks before the wedding and had to change the number of guests last minute.

The set up was so beautiful and it really exceeded our expectations. The real jewel in My Moon is Lee Chappell (event coordinator). He was very patient with everything and guided us every step of the way from wedding preps up to the end of the wedding day. He even saved us the top tier of our wedding cake without us telling him.

We love the venue but the cherry on the cake was the over all experience we had from the preparation up to the end of the wedding day. The wedding went smoothly and the food was great. Guests were telling us that they were really full and they loved everything about the wedding.

Thank you again Lee for everything. Keep up the amazing work!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Laura

Laura Kaufman · Married on 03/24/2019

Extremely welcoming and accomodating!!!

Lee, the wedding coordinator is fantastic! He is very responsive, attentive, and a pleasure to work with. Although our wedding is in March, he has been a breath of fresh air from the very beginning!! We chose this venue based on ambiance, cuisine, and wonderful staff.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Jesse · Married on 05/21/2018

I recently had my wedding at My Moon and I cannot recommend them enough! I stumbled across them online while searching for a place that was already beautiful with a great vibe (so it wouldn't require a seriously large budget for decor), had an outdoor AND indoor space, had amazing food, was a place we could revisit regularly as a couple, and was affordable, in the world of weddings. I truly hit the jackpot in finding My Moon and it checked off all of our criteria and then some. Part of the "then some" is Lee Chappell, their wedding coordinator - who is a gift from the event planning Gods. He made wedding planning easy and was there every step of the way to answer any questions we had - as well as being our actual day-of coordinator and making the day of seamless, stress-free, and truly magical. The venue coordinated seamlessly with our vendors (our INCREDIBLE florist - Rosehip Social, AMAZING jazz quartet - Eden Lane, AWESOME DJ - DJ Nate Slate, our INCOMPRABLE photographer - DAG Photography and videographer - Ashley Marinelli), so that set up and take down for everyone was a breeze. They have a retractable roof, which made worrying about the weather for the outdoor ceremony portion a non-issue. They had lots of little things that we were allowed to borrow like votives, an easel to display the seating chart, etc. Everyone is still talking about how great the food was! Truly, I could go on and on and on. I can't recommend them enough for an event or just to go and have dinner. I love this place and my now husband and I will be regulars for a long time to come. My Moon is simply THE BEST.

Sent on 06/06/2018