23163 Marsh Landing Blvd, Estero, FL 33928 Map · Phone number

About My Love Photo

HUSBAND & WIFE - BEST FRIENDS - ARTISTS

We pride ourselves on being a husband & wife photography team, and enjoy working together at every event. We see the world and photograph your wedding day from two very unique perspectives. Our story began over 16 years ago, when we met through mutual friends. Ours was indeed a "love at first sight" love story, we now have 3 beautiful daughters together and have been working together as artists and photographers collectively since 1998.

The couples that we get to meet and work with always become friends!  You should feel comfortable, let loose & trust us in the creative process. We capture real emotions, reactions, & in-the-moment feelings. We tell your story....you may not even realize the shutter is going off! Years from now, when you look back at your wedding pictures, we want you to not only remember the events that unfolded on your wedding day, but exactly how you felt on one of the most important days of your life. Our goal is to document your love story in it's entirety--to tell YOUR love story.

We understand that each and every client and wedding is different and unique in every way. Your wedding may be small and only require limited coverage, or you may be planning a large dramatic wedding, which can require a little extra coverage with all the bells and whistles. Regardless of your situation, we would love to work with you in customizing a unique and desirable package that would satisfy all your photographic needs and fit within your desired budget.

Check out our wedding collections and think of it as a starting point, from here we can add or remove items as necessary to ensure we can both fit within your budget, and give you exactly the service you want for your special day!I

To get to know more about Derek and Marisa, please visit our website for full bios.

Follow My Love Photo on

musil wedding 424

6 Reviews for My Love Photo

• User3919548 · 2+ years ago

My husband and I cannot even begin to describe how wonderful My Love
    Photo was for our engagement and wedding pictures. From the very
    first interaction, both Marisa and Derek's personality stood out among all the other photographers we had contacted. They are such a down to earth couple; they made our engagement pictures so much fun. Their promptness and calmness throughout the day was very much appreciated and the beauty and quality of the pictures are just amazing. When we saw our pictures from our wedding day we were so happy! They got every detail of the day and every emotion felt. Some of the things they captured, we had no idea had happened, they definitely have a gift for seeing things others don't! All in all, we had such a wonderful experience. So happy we went with My Love Photo!!

Sent on 05/21/2014

brett · event on: 09/21/2013

Derek and Marisa Asleson were absolutely wonderful to work with. They payed close attention to the moments we wanted to capture. They offered out ideas for creative capturing of unique settings throughout our engagement session and brought a perspective only a talented photography duo could offer. They were very organized and kept us engaged and excited throughout the entire process. They were very thoughtful and timely during the editing process and delivered a wonderful finished product. I would highly recommend them for any occasion!

Sent on 05/12/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2013

When it comes to vendors at a wedding, I took photography vendors as my top priority! I knew I would be spending a lot of time with this person on my wedding day, and I wanted to enjoy their company! My love photo is simply lovely, so fun, organized, caring, and professional :) My husband and I loved working with them. They are also SUPER timely! We got Facebook "sneak peeks" of our pictures the day after and they sent the gallery of ALL of our images just a week later! They are so timely and on top of editing. You know you've chosen the right photographer when you look through your photos and smile, laugh, cry, and feel like you're re-living the day as you look through them :) Choose My Love Photo and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/13/2014

• 23163 Marsh Landing Blvd Estero, 33928 See on map
    Location of (My Love Photo)