Atlanta, GA 30339 Map · Phone number

About My Lasting Impressions

It's your special day. The candles are lit, the guests are starting to arrive, and the music begins. Before you know it, all eyes turn to see you, a vision in white, walk down the aisle next to your dad. Savor the moment. Make it a lasting impression for you and your guests without stressing about the details. Let My Lasting Impressions create that enduring moment for you. We tailor our services to match your style and stay within your budget.

Sweet Sensations

If you have already planned most of your wedding or just need a little help finding vendors, this is for you. With consultations by request, this budget saver will give you creative ideas and cost-saving solutions.

Making Your Moment

Your wedding is planned and the details are set. All you need is someone to implement your plan so you can be a beautiful, relaxed bride. With day of coordination, you can confidently say "I do!" knowing that every particular is in order.

Picture Perfect

From start to finish, your wedding will be a dream come true. Beginning with a free initial consultation, we will plan, organize, and direct your wedding so you can spend more time with your fiancé and focus on your new home.

• pearl and sky events
Wedding ceremony stage​
Wedding ceremony stage​
6834a0d02e7ccb39 10400921 104170102238 6436526 n

My Lasting Impressions FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Double Weddings