Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

13 Reviews for My Lady Blue Hair

4.7
User Photos
todo alt text
Hair (2)
Updos/Styling (1)

Eve was absolutely amazing to work with, she has an easygoing personality that was incredibly valuable during the trial and on the wedding day and kept us on schedule. Most importantly, she is a true artist with her hairstyles, all of my bridesmaids were so happy with their hair, and everyone's curls (and my very intricate updo) stayed perfectly in place through an outdoor wedding and a sweaty dance floor. Couldn't recommend her more highly!

Profile Picture CJ, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Eve is so talented. She made my niece, my mother, my sister and me (the bride!) look the best we have ever looked. She was so inventive and intuitive and dealt with some pretty crazy moods and personalities so well. Her demeanor is so relaxed and she gives off such a great vibe. I loved my hair because it felt like such an effortless and beautiful version of me. (I have very curly hair, which never looks smooth and full at the same time.) Everyone at the wedding was non-stop fawning over my hair, even more than the dress! She did an updo for my sister that I had never seen before. It was so original and cool and my sister never stops raving about Eve. I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Photo of My Lady Blue Hair in NYC & Hudson Valley, NY
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Tia, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Updos/Styling

Eve did such an incredible job on my hair for my wedding!!! I wasn't really sure what would work on my hair type (curly/wavy, fine, medium length) but Eve discussed the possibilities with me and let me know that if it didn't work with one style, we could take it out and try a simpler option. We settled on a braided low-do that was so, so me - I think I actually started crying when I saw the completed do. Eve made the whole experience very relaxing and fun, I felt like my opinion was very important to her and she was willing to adjust things up until the veil went on. I am so so so happy with how my hair turned out!!! It is more than I could have ever dreamed of. Thank you Eve!! You are the best!!!!

View Vendor Response