About My Lady Blue Hair

In-Studio and on-location beauty services : Specializing in Hair

My Lady Blue is an in-studio and on-location premier beauty service specializing in Hairstyling for all occasions.  In-studio locations are located in Manhattan, NY as well as Millerton, NY and we travel to any desired location; so you may come to us or have the luxury of our services brought to you.

We offer extensively trained and experienced professionals who have worked in all aspects of fashion, film, tv, print, salons and private clientele.  We bring a relaxed, energetic and most importantly, professional feel when we walk through the door of your hotel room, bridal suite, or home the morning of your wedding.  When we are done, you will feel confident and move with ease.

Check out our website.  Call or email for more information and to schedule your trial today!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

User Photos
todo alt text
Hair (2)
Updos/Styling (1)

Eve was absolutely amazing to work with, she has an easygoing personality that was incredibly valuable during the trial and on the wedding day and kept us on schedule. Most importantly, she is a true artist with her hairstyles, all of my bridesmaids were so happy with their hair, and everyone's curls (and my very intricate updo) stayed perfectly in place through an outdoor wedding and a sweaty dance floor. Couldn't recommend her more highly!

Profile Picture CJ, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Eve did such an incredible job on my hair for my wedding!!! I wasn't really sure what would work on my hair type (curly/wavy, fine, medium length) but Eve discussed the possibilities with me and let me know that if it didn't work with one style, we could take it out and try a simpler option. We settled on a braided low-do that was so, so me - I think I actually started crying when I saw the completed do. Eve made the whole experience very relaxing and fun, I felt like my opinion was very important to her and she was willing to adjust things up until the veil went on. I am so so so happy with how my hair turned out!!! It is more than I could have ever dreamed of. Thank you Eve!! You are the best!!!!

View Vendor Response

Brow/Lash Tinting
Maximum Group Size
3 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Eve is such a talented hairstylist. The range of her artistic abilities from simple to intricate is impressive to say the least. She is always my 1st recommendation for brides and she always delivers!

5 PROS I KNOW

Events

NYC & Hudson Valley, NY   See On Map
347-526-1604 (phone)
NYC, Hudson Valley - by appointment only
My Lady Blue Hair is a wedding Hairstylist from New York servicing weddings throughout the local area, including NYC , Hudson Valley, and Connecticut. My Lady Blue Hair is a professional Hair Company that has been part of the My Lady Blue wedding industry since 2001 specializing in hair, bridal hair, bridesmaids hairstyling.