Pine Island, NY 10969 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6
  • Deals 1

About My Italian Wedding Favors

My Italian Wedding Favors is your number one source for crystal favors, bomboniere favors, Italian ribbon confetti and capodimonte favors. We specialize in handmade Italian Wedding Bomboniere. We are family owned and operted and have been offering Italian Wedding and Party favors at factory prices for the past 19 years. We guarantee that we will absolutely not be undersold. If you have any questions about our wedding favors please feel free to call us toll free anytime at 1(866) 99-FAVOR. We will personally be happy to help you and answer any questions you might have. We look forward to providing you with fabulous italian wedding favors and an added personal touch! You can email us with any Italian wedding favor questions. Go to our Contact us and we will personally email you back right away with answers to your questions. Most items on our site are handmade and handpainted. Due to the nature of this quality, My Italian Wedding Favors cannot be responsible for variations in color, size, shape, weight etc. Our customers can be assured that we make every effort possible to control the quality of our products. We are an Exclusive distributor of D'Lusso Designs Favors and Lorren Home Trends. If you see Bomboniere, Italian wedding favors or Italian Baby shower favors that you like on another site but cannot find them by searching our site, please call us. We can almost definitely get them for you at a lower price.

CALL US TOLL FREE AT 1(866) 99-FAVOR.

Thank you for shopping for your Italian favors and baby shower favors at My Italian wedding favors.com

Follow My Italian Wedding Favors on

• Videos 3

15 Reviews for My Italian Wedding Favors

Laura · Married on 04/07/2018

i loved them my guests loved my favors !!

Sent on 04/30/2018

My Italian Wedding Favors's reply:

Thank You!, Glad to hear you were happy with everything...Best of Luck to you guys. RoseAnn

Cindy · Married on 05/18/2015

I found this on line and feel in love with all there items. We ordered and they came wrapped perfectly all we had to do was tie on the Confetti Flower ribbon. Everyone LOVED the candy dish we picked and in fact we have to order more to send to family in Italy!!!

Sent on 11/15/2015
  • Nic.Dee

Nicole · Married on 07/04/2014

Ordered 70 platters for my wedding. Process was pretty quick. Received all of them, although some had markings on them that must have happened during their creation. I contacted them and Catherine was very prompt in correcting the problem and helping me. They have excellent customer service, and I would definitely use them again in the future for other occasions. Thank you, Catherine! <3

Sent on 06/18/2014

Award

My Italian Wedding Favors FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom, Personalized, Themed
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Printing, Shipping, Express Shipping
  • What items are available? Barware, Drink Accessories, Gift Boxes, Labels & Stickers
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? Next Day
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? Yes
  • What is your return policy? Partial Refund

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• My Italian Wedding Favors 1
    Up To 10% OFF all Italian Wedding Favors
    Don't miss out on this GREAT opportunity to SAVE even more at My Italian Wedding Favors.com. Besides your Wedding and Party favors, you can save on your Personalized Satin Ribbons, Professional Gift Wrapping and Wedding Accessories. Please refer to the following discount table: ( Just copy and paste or type in the coupon code for your discount in the coupon field that appears on your shopping cart. ) 3% off your subtotal when you spend between $150.00 and 399.99 Coupon Code: Fallsale3 5% off your subtotal when you spend between $400.00 and $699.99 Coupon Code: Fallsale5 7% off your subtotal when you spend between $700.00 and $1,599.99 Coupon Code: Fallsale7 10% off your subtotal when you spend between $1,600.00 and Up Coupon Code: Fallsale10

• ALBA'S ACCESSORIES
    ALBA'S ACCESSORIES Wedding Jewelers

My Italian Wedding Favors is a company that you can feel confident in ordering from. They will work with you to make sure you receive your order on time and just the way you want. You will not be disappointed in the quality of their merchandise or the customer care service they give. The customers that I have referred them to were so satisfied that they keep ordering from them for all their favor needs. It's nice when people can go to a web site and feel secure about their purchases. I highly recommend them. Alba

• Pine Island, 10969 See on map
    8459817330 (Other Phone Number)
    Mon-Fri 9am to 4pm.. By appointment only