My Italian Wedding Favors

My Italian Wedding Favors

About My Italian Wedding Favors

Italian Wedding Favors-Party Favors-Communion Favors

My Italian Wedding Favors is your number one source for crystal favors, bomboniere favors, Italian ribbon confetti and capodimonte favors. We specialize in handmade Italian Wedding Bomboniere. We are family owned and operted and  have been offering Italian Wedding and Party favors at factory prices for the past 19 years. We guarantee that we will absolutely not be undersold. If you have any questions about our wedding favors please feel free to call us toll free anytime at 1(866) 99-FAVOR. We will personally be happy to help you and answer any questions you might have. We look forward to providing you with fabulous italian wedding favors and an added personal touch! You can email us with any Italian wedding favor questions. Go to our Contact us and we will personally email you back right away with answers to your questions. Most items on our site are handmade and handpainted.  Due to the nature of this quality, My Italian Wedding Favors cannot be responsible for variations in color, size, shape, weight etc. Our customers can be assured that we make every effort possible to control the quality of our products. We are an Exclusive distributor of  D'Lusso Designs Favors  and Lorren Home Trends. If you see Bomboniere,  Italian wedding favors or Italian Baby shower favors that you like on another site but cannot find them by searching our site, please call us. We can almost definitely get them for you at a lower price.

CALL US TOLL FREE AT 1(866) 99-FAVOR.

Thank you for shopping for your Italian favors and baby shower favors at My Italian wedding favors.com

Categories: Wedding Favor & Gift

Printing (1)
Shipping (1)
Express Shipping (1)
Gift Boxes (1)

I found this on line and feel in love with all there items. We ordered and they came wrapped perfectly all we had to do was tie on the Confetti Flower ribbon. Everyone LOVED the candy dish we picked and in fact we have to order more to send to family in Italy!!!

Profile Picture User5121358, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Gift Boxes, Assembly, Express Shipping, Printing, Shipping

Catherine and everyone else at My Italian Wedding Favors were so helpful with our customized bomboniere for our wedding. Everyone, Italian side and non, loved the confetti and the wine bottle stopper we chose. Catherine was super helpful and very responsive when placing the order. We received everything on time. Out of the 125 ordered about 10 were slightly chipped or cracked (the porcelain flower part) but we ordered more than we needed so that wasn't a large deal. Overall very happy with the customer service and product. Excited to display our bomboniere in the hutch with the countless others we have received from other's special days.

Profile Picture Rosanna, 8/16/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Ordered 70 platters for my wedding. Process was pretty quick. Received all of them, although some had markings on them that must have happened during their creation. I contacted them and Catherine was very prompt in correcting the problem and helping me. They have excellent customer service, and I would definitely use them again in the future for other occasions. Thank you, Catherine!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/4/14, 12 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1233351911578 4100 2

Up To 10% OFF all Italian Wedding Favors

Redeem In-Store
Don't miss out on this GREAT opportunity to SAVE even more at My Italian Wedding Favors.com. Besides your Wedding and Party favors, you can save on your Personalized Satin Ribbons, Professional Gift Wrapping and Wedding Accessories. Please refer to the following discount table: ( Just copy and paste or type in the coupon code for your discount in the coupon field that appears on your shopping cart. ) 3% off your subtotal when you spend between $150.00 and 399.99 Coupon Code: Fallsale3 5% off
#WWa544c7034e2d9a52

1 ENDORSEMENT
My Italian Wedding Favors is a company that you can feel confident in ordering from. They will work with you to make sure you receive your order on time and just the way you want. You will not be disappointed in the quality of their merchandise or the customer care service they give. The customers that I have referred them to were so satisfied that they keep ordering from them for all their favor needs. It's nice when people can go to a web site and feel secure about their purchases. I highly recommend them. Alba

Events