My Favorite Flowers

Saint George, UT View map

Extraordinary Beauty / Unparalleled Customer Service...this is my guarantee of what you will receive from Olga Goddard's Plant & Floral Design. Your admiration of beauty and elegance will be reflected in the designs that are freshly created just for you.

Have a Day Far Beyond the Ordinary!
Sincerely,
Olga Goddard

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

Tricia Married on 10/07/2011
    Olga was fabulous! She provided some very unique ideas and helped us stay within our budget, and made my wedding reception a dream with peaches and carnations! Olga did a beautiful job and was so great to work with and communicate with. She definitely has a talent to share with the world! Thanks again Olga, for everything!!
    Stephanie Married on 09/03/2011
    My husband and I were incredibly lucky to have Olga do the flowers for our wedding. I found Olga online and called her the same day to set up an appointment. She met with me at 6:00pm the same day. I knew within ten minutes that I absolutely had to have her as my florist. I paid the VERY reasonable deposit and signed a contract with her the next afternoon.

She is creative, friendly and extremely professional. While she works out of her home, she makes you feel very comfortable while you are there conducting business with her. She is willing to communicate with you in any form possible - text, Facebook, phone, e-mail - you name it, she'll be there to talk to you. She was very responsive to my needs and requests - especially my last minute requests!

I found her to truly be a value in the wedding industry. She was much more reasonable than anybody I found at other florists in St. George. I paid half the price and got twice the amount of flowers. I feel that her flowers were the centerpiece of my wedding. I received so many compliments on the flower arrangements and types of flowers that Olga helped me choose.

I recommend Olga to anybody for ANY occassion. I plan to keep her as my personal florist for Christmas, Mother's Day and Easter.
    Nicole Married on 06/11/2011
    The flowers that we ordered were beautiful and everything that we could of ever wanted and the price was perfect!!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Photo Love Stories Photo Love Stories Wedding Photographers

My Favorite Flowers works with only the best flowers and goes above and beyond for each and every client! We've worked with Olga on several projects and her work is stunning every time. We've recommend her to all of our clients that have inquired about floral design!

Taylor Made Weddings and Events Taylor Made Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

My Favorite Flowers is one of the most professional, ethical and talented vendors in the industry. Olga wows me consistently with her amazing talent of creating the perfect floral arrangements for any event. She is always a pleasure to work with and I've been honored to work with her on many occasions. She is honest, professional and one of the best in her profession, I highly recommend her and her services for your wedding or event.

Flourish Photography Flourish Photography Wedding Photographers

My favorite flowers does incredible work. They create unique but timeless flower arrangements. I would recommend My Favorite Flowers any day.

Saint George, 84770
Location of (My Favorite Flowers)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding