6458 Elsinore Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80923 Map · Phone number

About My Father's Gifts

Wedding Organza Favor Bags for Every Occasion

My Father's Gifts Specializes in custom and standard colors and sizes of quality 100% silk and nylon silk organza bags. We promise the best quality or your money back.
whether it be for your guest tables at your reception or your candy bags for your candy buffet, be bring the finishing touch to that perfect table.

Our organza bags are made with non toxic dyes with vibrant and rich colors to accent any wedding scheme. Any color you can imagine is achievable with our organza bags.
We also customize the sizes as well as the colors. Regular sizes range from 2x2.5 inch for that little something for each guest to 22x25 inches for that gift basket.

One of our greatest specialties that brings us joy to present to you, is our Tiffany Blue Organza Custom Colored Bags. They are hand dyed to match perfectly to the Tiffany & Company blue legacy box.
If you have a specific need for your perfect wedding, we encourage you to please contact us to find out what we can do for your special event.

Follow My Father's Gifts on

SS855229
deeper tiffany blue 001

2 Reviews for My Father's Gifts

Brenda · Married on 02/20/2009

I recently bought some beautiful jewelry from this wonderful jewelry designer. I am thoroughly happy with my purchase! This seller has very high quality jewelry, and her prices are great for the beautiful quality jewelry and work that is put into each piece! She goes above and beyond to please you, and she is very pleasant to deal with. I received my jewelry so quickly, and it was packaged well. I highly recommend this wonderful seller!

Sent on 01/19/2010

Dee · Married on 05/13/2000

Nothing short of an amazing experience. The jewelry was even better than the pictures and I am just delighted. The customer service was awesome and I was actually able to TALK to her and get exactly what I wanted. HIGHLY recommend this seller and I will buy from again in the future.

DZ

Sent on 02/15/2010

• 6458 Elsinore Dr Colorado Springs, 80923 See on map
    7192014710 (Phone number)
    7193214559 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday Through Saturday 8am-8pm Call for an appointment or email me.