ONLINE ONLY, New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number

About My Dream Wedding Dresses

We are a discount Bridal shop that offers Wedding Dresses up to 80% off their list price! We also have free shipping and no sales tax! Some dresses also come with a free purse! We are here to help you find the dress of your dreams for a price that you can afford. All of our dresses are high end dresses that are hand sewn with sequins, pearls, and crystals. They are made with the most luxurious of fabrics and finest laces. We have front and back pictures including up close pictures of all of are dresses that show you how high quality our dresses are. I haven't come across any other websites that have more than one view of the dress. We have over 17 pages of wedding dresses. Some of our bestsellers are listed below. Please visit us at http://www.MyDreamWeddingDresses.com

imageLisaGown
imageLisaGown
selena

3 Reviews for My Dream Wedding Dresses

Jennifera · Married on 05/12/2012

They are truly a great company to get dresses from. Great personalities, very accommodating and great value for the dresses itself. It's a wonderful feeling you get from the moment that you're in there and we couldn't be happier. My dress turned out to be perfect and I was so happy with their service. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/19/2013

Megan · Married on 06/27/2009

Extremely prompt and professional. Very responsive to questions! I got an incredible designer dress for next to nothing and it was in perfect condition.

Sent on 07/23/2009

Caroline · Married on 10/11/2014

This place rocks! It was able to fulfill our needs in a very short time and turned out great. I would highly recommend to my friends.

Sent on 10/30/2014