Somerset, WI 54025 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About My Day Invitations

Welcome... As a designer, I enjoy creating memorable wedding pieces that make your day truly special. As a recent bride myself I understand the need to make this day extra special, but not extra expensive.

What is a wedding designer?

I am a designer that works with you to create the design elements for your wedding. Similar to a wedding planner, helping you create a day that is special! My services are based on design elements, You pay for what you want, not an hourly rate. In these crazy times, wedding planners are overcompensated for things I can help you do yourself. I can help as much as you would like, and help you stick to your budget!

A wedding planner costs you money, a wedding designer saves you money!

How it works!

Why a custom design?
I create everything according to your needs and budget. And I
do not duplicate invitations, your design is all your own.
What can you make?

Invitations, save the dates, place cards, menus, programs, favors, centerpieces, Thank You's....
How do you create the design?
Once you have decided to work with me on a custom invite...
I will communicate with you to establish your particular needs.
Then I will create custom examples created just for you based on what you told me you are looking for.
Is it more expensive?
Absolutely not. I can create something to fit any budget. My invitations average between $3-6 for a complete set.
How do I get started?
Simply, set up a time to talk about what you are looking for.
A $100 deposit is required to take home samples.

Follow My Day Invitations on

04987670b2088b6b 1192548900062 1
Image courtesy of Wendy Woods Photography
Custom Made Programs made as fans for warm summer weddings!
Custom Made Programs made as fans for warm summer weddings!
Wedding invitation
Ceremony Programs.  Created for you!
Ceremony Programs. Created for you!
Custom Wedding Invitations
Custom Wedding Invitations
Custom Wedding Menus
Custom Wedding Menus
Custom Place cards and Seating.
Custom Place cards and Seating.
04987670b2088b6b 1192548900062 1

17 Reviews for My Day Invitations

Amy · Married on 11/07/2009

Terra was wonderful to work with- she provided ceative ideas and made changes to things quickly. I recieved so many compliments on my save the dates and invitations. People stated they loved them and had never seen any other invites like them. My ceremony cards were perfect and I recieved nothing but compliments on those as well. I loved working with Terra and have already recommended her to other friends. She is a great resource for creativity, ideas, and any other assistance you may need.

Sent on 11/11/2009

Jessica · Married on 06/07/2008

Terra was extremely helpful with my wedding. Without her to answer all my emails and phone calls I may have become a bridezilla! She was more then willing to offer creative ideas, and concerns (very helpful to avoid disaster). My invitations were beautiful and everyone has complemented on them. The flowers were exactly what I had invisioned, and really brought my venue to life. Terra was also more then willing to give and find other vendors to fit my needs. Without alll her planning and help my wedding never would have been as relaxing and beautiful as it was. Thank you Terra for all your help

Sent on 06/19/2008

Alison · Married on 10/13/2007

Terra was super easy to work with, she was very understanding and provided lots of feedback when choosing a design for our invitations. I would (and have) reccommend her to all of our friends! Thanks!!!

Sent on 10/16/2007

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

My Day Invitations FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• My Day Invitations 1
    Free Invitation Consultations
    Want a custom invitation design for your wedding without a spending a fortune? I can help! I create custom wedding invitations, programs, menus, etc... specifically for your special event and within your budget. Give me a call and send me an e-mail to set up a Free Consultation. I have tons of examples for you to look at, great paper choices and fresh ideas to make your design all your own! Are you a "Do it yourselfer"? I love it! I work with many clients who want me to design the invites, and print them. And they do all the assembly themselves... GREAT way to save a few bucks! Send me an e-mail today! terra@bastolich.com Check out my website at... www.bastolich.com

• Ruby Reds Floral & Garden
    Ruby Reds Floral & Garden Wedding Florists

Terra does amazing work! Her designs are original and bring out the personality in her clients. I highly recommend her!

• Wendy Woods Photography
    Wendy Woods Photography Wedding Photographers

Absolutely elegant, colorful, and creative wedding invitations, save the dates, and programs! Terra is also a fantastic person. I highly recommend My Day Invitations.

• Somerset, 54025 See on map