Ridgewood, NY 11385 Map · Phone number

About My Custom Wedding Shoppe

We specialize in custom invitations and stationary for your wedding. Contact us to begin the process of creating the sationary of your dreams to tie your whole wedding theme together!

• Woodside Press
  • Farebella Design
  • The Punctilious Mr. P's Place Card Company

10 Reviews for My Custom Wedding Shoppe

Amy · Married on 08/12/2012

My Custom Wedding Shoppe has been by far one of my favorite vendors!! Kristyn was GREAT to work with and will definitely work with your budget! She was able to give me what i envisioned and was soooo quick! I even needed extra invitations at the last minute and she quickly overnighted them to me that night! I will definitely recommend her to any bride looking for someone. She was once a bride too, so she can relate to our craziness, our ideas and she even has insider tips on what to do/not to. She is GREAT!!

Sent on 09/10/2012

Alannah · Married on 07/20/2012

My Custom Wedding Shoppe was such a pleasure to work with! We went through the invitation process through email. Kristyn was very responsive any time I had any questions. Kristyn also helped guide me through the invite process and helped me create the perfect invite! I absolutely loved my invitation and I received many compliments on them from family and friends!

Sent on 09/10/2012

I used My Custom Wedding Shoppe for my invitations, ceremony programs, menus, table numbers and photobooth cards. I gave Kristyn some ideas of what I was hoping to have my invitation look like and she created exactly what I was looking for! She was then able to tie the color scheme and design into all of my other day of stationary. Kristyn was very prompt in responding to my questions. When I realized I made a mistake with the address on 2 envelopes, she got me 2 new envelopes right away. When I needed additional invitations, she took care of that with ease. I would highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 02/09/2013

Award

My Custom Wedding Shoppe FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Printing

• Ridgewood, 11385 See on map
    5163420827 (Phone number)
    Location of (My Custom Wedding Shoppe)