Home Office Ivor Street, Springfield, VA 22151 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 2

About My Cleanse Rocks - Nutrition and Weight Loss Programs and Coaching

Close your eyes and ask yourself this important question, "Do I look and feel as good as I possibly could?"

If the answer is "No", let us help you look and feel great. Why not shine from both the inside and out on your special day? The sooner you get started, the better you will feel...don't delay!

Working with nutritionists, personal trainers and others in the physical fitness and healthcare profession, we can provide you with the greatest of attention to nutrition and identify your personal health goals.

Begin your journey to good health before your wedding day and carry that journey on for a long and healthy married life.

Contact us today to find out more.

Follow My Cleanse Rocks - Nutrition and Weight Loss Programs and Coaching on

My Cleanse Rocks - Nutrition and Weight Loss Programs and Coaching

1 Reviews for My Cleanse Rocks - Nutrition and Weight Loss Programs and Coaching

rachel · Married on 06/19/2009

Excellent! She was friendly and to the point. I love the quality of the jewelry and the price was just right. Amazing experience. I would love to work with her again.

Sent on 02/21/2010

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• My Cleanse Rocks - Nutrition and Weight Loss Programs and Coaching 1
    FREE Personalized Coaching
    You receive FREE personalized coaching on your journey to become Clean and Lean for life. Personal Analysis is done resulting in setting up a nutritional program designed for your health goals, including weight loss, more energy, stamina and reduced stress.
  • My Cleanse Rocks - Nutrition and Weight Loss Programs and Coaching 2
    Save up to $55 on our product paks when you enroll
    You can save $$ when you purchase one of our product paks and enroll on autoship. Contact me for more information.

• Darla Photography
    Darla Photography Wedding Photographers

Excellent program, healthy and a great ideal before you wedding and afterwards. Darla Darla Photography

• Bruce Best Photography
    Bruce Best Photography Wedding Photographers

Touchstone Crystal Jewerly is a line of jewerly that is just simply STUNNING!! Beautiful pieces at a third of the cost of real diamonds. A great value for the money. Makes a great thank you or bridal party gifts. Colleen Forrester is knowledgable on her product line and can always point you in the right direction and is just a pleasure to work with.

• Photography by Marirosa
    Photography by Marirosa Wedding Photographers

Not only can you purchase stunning jewelry but with Colleen you know that you are making the right choice. I love the way she talks about the products, you can tell she not only sells them but loves them. She works hand in hand with a bride to make certain just the right combination is chosen. I encourage any bride to chat with Colleen for a few moments to see how much care and focus she has on each and every client she helps.

• Home Office, Ivor Street Springfield, 22151 See on map
    7039404056 (Fax Number)
    7 days a week, 8AM - 10PM available via blackberry.