13976 Westheimer Road, Houston, TX 77077 Map · Phone number

About My Cakes

At My Cakes, we specialize in creating beautiful unique wedding and celebration cakes for all occasions. Every cake is designed to suit the personality and style of the individual. Our fabulous range includes and is not limited to tiered wedding cakes, novelty birthday cakes, christening cakes, chocolate wedding cakes, cupcakes, macaroons, miniature cakes and corporate cakes. From delicate hand crafted sugar flowers, piping, to funky patterns and sugar models, our exquisite decorations are all hand sculpted in our kitchen to meet your requirements.

Our friendly and professional bespoke cake service is carried out right from the initial consultation to the delivery and setting up at the venue. We offer individual attention to every client working closely with wedding and event planners, hotels and restaurants across the Nation to ensure that your wedding cake is perfect for you down to the very last detail.

600x6001296940184144IMG7116
IMG7321
600x6001296940184144IMG7116

25 Reviews for My Cakes

jeanne · Married on 08/24/2012

Nikki was extremely professional and helped with ideas and answered questions so as to meet our needs.
    She was quick to respond even on her day off. She also checked and double checked that we were sure of our decision before preparing our order.

Sent on 08/28/2012

TEMITOPE · Married on 08/12/2012

Woooooooowwwwwww... there is no word to describe how great the cake was. Every single person at the event loved both the look and taste. I am yet to find a cake that taste better.Thank to "My Cakes" for making my event so special.

Sent on 08/14/2012

Noma · Married on 06/23/2012

We had such a good time at our consultation with Nikki. Our wedding cake came out perfect. It was amazing from the looks to the taste. Nikki went beyond our expectations with the design of the cake. We got many compliments on the taste and the design. I have no complaints. We would definitely be expecting our 1 yr anniversary cake from them. We were very pleased. Thanks Nikki!!!

Sent on 08/13/2012

My Cakes FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup