My Best Wishes Events

Athens, GR View map

Event design – consulting - planning

MBW Events is the designer for those desiring an event that is beyond the ordinary. We are here helping our clients through the entire event process, with a focus on helping them make their special day truly their own. Filled with fresh ideas, inspiring photographs, and how-to information, MBW Events takes your event from scratch to the happy ending..
Weddings, christenings, parties for every occasion, private dinners are our best but we will not say no to openings, celebrations and corporate events.

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Marianna Married on 09/09/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our Best Wishes came true!

Even though our wedding was in Cyprus and Vasso was in Athens, we had an amazing cooperation and Vasso was hands on everything! She was so helpful not only throughout the whole journey but also on the day of the wedding, giving us the luxury of not having to worry about a thing! A huge thank you for your help and for helping us having the wedding we were dreaming of!!!

My Best Wishes Events's reply:

My sweet Marianna! Thank you for your trust, your love! Thank you for letting us create amazing things for you and Constantino. Thank you for being an amazing, super relaxed, always there for me and my team with that big smile of yours and your positive energy! Shona sends you love!
    Caitlin T. Married on 09/26/2019

Absolutely fantastic!

Vasso and her team at MBW Events were absolutely amazing throughout the entire experience of planning my wedding! From the other side of the world (me based in Australia and the wedding in Greece), I had complete confidence that my wedding was going to be as incredible as Vasso had envisioned and it absolutely was.
    I gave the team creative control and they planned my wedding from start to finish better than I could have imagined! The attention to detail with every aspect of the decoration and planning was incredible.
    Along with their amazing planning and execution on the day, everyone was so friendly and lovely to myself, my partner and every single one of our guests.
    I would definitely use MBW Events again without hesitation and I cannot recommend Vasso and her team highly enough.

My Best Wishes Events's reply:

Fantastic super girl, thank you for choosing Greece for your beautiful wedding. Thank you for trusting us 100% and for letting us free to design your magical wedding! Looking forward to meeting again back here in Athens! Love always!
  • Vasilia
    Vasilia T. Married on 06/09/2019

Simply e-x-c-e-p-t-i-o-n-a-l!

SIMPLY E-X-C-E-P-T-I-O-N-A-L- MBW Events exceeded expectations; creating a sophisticated, personal and FUN wedding planning experience. From our first skype call one world away to meeting in person and organically feeling that we’ve known and trusted each other for a lifetime! Vasso and her team, the kind, hard working and creatively beautiful team build a wedding experience that not only my husband and I will cherish; but both of our families.

Our wedding was created from a blank canvas. We chose one thing, the location which was on the iconic island of Sifnos in Greece. MBW Events dreamed up our whole event(s); helping choose the locations, caterers, waitstaff, cutlery, dj, makeup and hair, transportation, all interactions with our exquisite vendors.

The wedding was beautiful and most importantly for us, elegant. Thank you MBW Events for everything; but most importantly for making the day ENJOYABLE, not stressful and UNFORGETTABLE.

MBW Events, you love what you do, you do it with the utmost professionalism, and you do it with SO MUCH LOVE; thanks for sprinkling so much of that love for Josh and I!

My Best Wishes Events's reply:

How we could ever thank you for all the loved you shown us, all your trust and the happy moments we shared together! Love you!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

fiorello photography fiorello photography Wedding Photographers

Professionalism, creative ideas, perfectionism and an amazing lady running the team that you can depend on your wedding day. My Best Wishes Events is the right company to hire if you are planning a wedding and you wish for everything to be on time and as you've envisioned.

Anastasios Filopoulos Photography Anastasios Filopoulos Photography Wedding Photographers

Thank you!

arChive Visual Storytellers arChive Visual Storytellers Wedding Photographers

"Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well." WE THANK YOU Vasso Vantali of My Best wishes events, for taking the time to put feelings of appreciation in everyday words. We remain grateful and honored, but also thankful and privileged to work with you and share in heart and inspiration. Your beautiful personality and your immense professionalism, drives everyone to take the extra steps required for the fulfilment of every couples dream! We love being around !!

PEFKAKION 11, AGIA PARASKEVI Athens, GR, GR 15342
0030-6970985047
Location of (My Best Wishes Events)

Other vendors in Greece for your wedding