Florida, Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89129 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,695
  • Photos & Videos 4

About MXI Studios

Movie style wedding videos. Seeing is believing. Check out our trailers at http://mxistudios.com/. Call us today to schedule a meeting

wed3
wed1
wed2
wed3
  • Videos 1

34 Reviews for MXI Studios

Aseret · Married on 04/30/2016

Don't think twice!!!! MXI is the best videographer around. Kenny, aside from his incredible talent which is undeniable, is also such a pleasure to work with. Of all the vendors we hired for our wedding, this is one we can't say anything negative about and would have paid double the price, if we needed to. He was so professional yet conspicuous during the event, he caught every moment we wanted filmed without any guidance or management from us- he simply knows what and how to capture and create a beautiful wedding video that will bring you to tears every time you watch. He responds incredibly fast to any requests and will go above and beyond to ensure you're satisfied with the final product. I am so happy we selected MXI for our wedding, after all- this video will be played for generous to come so it's not the place to cut corners. Absolutely worth every penny of what we paid.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Jamie · Married on 12/12/2015

Kenny was so easy to work with! He was incredibly responsive, friendly and professional. On top of that we LOVE our wedding video. Kenny really listened to what we wanted and captured the day perfectly. I would absolutely recommend MXI Studios for your wedding video. Thanks again Kenny!

Sent on 07/06/2016

MXI Studios created a work of art with our wedding. Kenny captured every important moment of our wedding with his videography mastery. On such a busy day like your wedding day, it is easy to miss out on all the little special moments that are going on around you. Through watching the video,I am able to see my 90 year old grandfather dance with my cousins and also witness my husband sign our wedding contract (the Ketubah). It is seriously like watching a beautiful film featuring the most important people in your life on your television screen. MXI Studios made this all possible. Kenny is a true professional. He takes the time to get to know you as a couple (and always responds to your emails in a fast manner) and works with you to perfect your video- from ensuring the important moments of your wedding are filmed, to picking the music you play in your video, and even ensuring photos from your honeymoon are included in the montage. He thinks of everything and you can completely trust him on your special day. Because of MXI Studios I will be able to share our big day with our family and future family for years to come. It will always bring us wonderful memories of that day. My husband and I are so happy we chose MXI Studios. I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend MXI Studios. Thank you again, Kenny! Sarah and Gena

Sent on 10/28/2015

• Florida, Las Vegas Las Vegas, 89129 See on map
    5613756199 (Other Phone Number)