About Mwendo Wedding Films

Crafting Priceless Memories into Cinematic Art

Mwendo Wedding Films is a team of cinematic storytellers dedicated to helping you experience your wedding day years down the road. We are based out of Washington DC but love to travel. Our coverage is comprehensive yet unobtrusive. We know how important it is to be able to take in the day without additional distractions. We craft your story so you relive the experience in even greater detail than you remember.

Reserve your date today!

Add'l Hours (2)
Drone Footage (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
One Event/Day (1)

Mwendo was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. They captured us as a couple perfectly in the videos they created for us and represented our wedding day absolutely wonderfully. They are lovely, kind, and professional and I absolutely recommend hiring them to capture your wedding day!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture DANIELLE, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mwita and his team seriously know what they are doing. Our wedding film looked like the most artistic, romantic movie. Every person we show it to says, "This is the best wedding film I've ever seen! I want to use them for my wedding!" They captured precious moments that we didn't even remember. Your wedding day goes by like a beautiful blur, so do yourself a favor and let Mwendo Wedding Films capture it!

View Vendor Response

USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
3 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
The first thing that impressed me about Mwendo Wedding Films was their cinematic, crisp, beautiful wedding videos. They create a high-quality legacy of your wedding day told as a natural story. The second thing that impressed me was their easygoing nature and ability to work with other vendors. As a wedding photographer with a passion for storytelling, it was perfect to find Mwendo, a videography team who matches my style of shooting. I love working with Mwendo and I have no problem recommending them to my clients because I know we will be able to work together completely, each working in a similar style and ultimately helping your day to be incredible and look just as incredible as it was. We have worked together on weddings and I am completely confident that you cannot go wrong with Mwendo!

Mwita, you and Monica were so easy to work with, I never had to worry about you not being present and at the same time you were almost like a fly on the wall. I would love to work with you again! I will absolutely recommend Mwendo to all my clients.

Events

Washington, DC 20005   See On Map
717-719-7711 (phone)
Mwendo Wedding Films is a wedding Cinematography Company from Washington DC servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Baltimore, Charlottesville, and Richmond. Mwendo Wedding Films is a professional cinematographe that has been part of the Washington DC wedding industry since 2011 specializing in cinematic storytelling.