About Mwendo Wedding Films

Crafting Priceless Memories into Cinematic Art

Mwendo Wedding Films is a talented wedding videography company located in Washington, D.C. They are capable of capturing couples and their guests in their best and most emotional moments. They are natural storytellers and will make sure your film is an incredible cinematic experience. Mwendo Wedding Films is a premier videographer that will deliver nothing but the best.

Experience
Mwita and his team of incredibly talented videographers have many years of experience as well as all the passion in the world for capturing great film. They have been recognized by many premier publications and sources. These include Brides, Southern Wedding Magazine, Vimeo's Staff Pick, Storytelling Parade and Hollywood Short Film Festival.

Mwendo Wedding Films offers their couples a great list of services that enhance the experience. These include full feature video, high-definition video and highlight video. They will also offer couples digital downloads. Services include:

• Additional hours

Add'l Hours (2)
Drone Footage (2)
Traditional (1)
Liability Insurance (1)

We fell in love with mwendo for their beautiful and natural looking short videos- their work just blew the competition out of the water. Our videographer Jonathan was so unintrusive, and also so excited for us, which was so kind. He even got footage of me relaxing with my dog before the wedding, which I loved. The price is great, especially for the high quality. This was exactly the videographer we were looking for- we couldn’t be happier to have made this choice.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Anne, 5/26/18, 15 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Short Form, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Mwendo Wedding Films was recommended to me by my photographer. Shopping around for videographers was a bit overwhelming, but when I watched some of the sample videos from Mwendo, I was sold. The quality of their work was unmatched, and their use of drone cameras in their video especially stood out to me. I opted for the Highlights Express package, which was a more budget friendly option (shorter video and one photographer on site). However the quality was not affected at all, as the video turned out beautifully. We worked with Jonathan Kim on our wedding day and he was great to work with. He collaborated very well with our photographer and did an excellent job capturing the highlights of our special day.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture April, 5/12/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Drone Footage, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Cinematic, Short Form, Digital Download

Mwendo Wedding Films Pricing

USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
3 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
The first thing that impressed me about Mwendo Wedding Films was their cinematic, crisp, beautiful wedding videos. They create a high-quality legacy of your wedding day told as a natural story. The second thing that impressed me was their easygoing nature and ability to work with other vendors. As a wedding photographer with a passion for storytelling, it was perfect to find Mwendo, a videography team who matches my style of shooting. I love working with Mwendo and I have no problem recommending them to my clients because I know we will be able to work together completely, each working in a similar style and ultimately helping your day to be incredible and look just as incredible as it was. We have worked together on weddings and I am completely confident that you cannot go wrong with Mwendo!

Mwita, you and Monica were so easy to work with, I never had to worry about you not being present and at the same time you were almost like a fly on the wall. I would love to work with you again! I will absolutely recommend Mwendo to all my clients.

Washington, DC 20005   See On Map
717-719-7711 (phone)
Mwendo Wedding Films is a wedding Cinematography Company from Washington DC servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Baltimore, Charlottesville, and Richmond. Mwendo Wedding Films is a professional cinematographe that has been part of the Washington DC wedding industry since 2011 specializing in cinematic storytelling.