About Mwendo Wedding Films

Crafting Priceless Memories into Cinematic Art

Mwendo Wedding Films is a talented wedding videography company located in Washington, D.C. They are capable of capturing couples and their guests in their best and most emotional moments. They are natural storytellers and will make sure your film is an incredible cinematic experience. Mwendo Wedding Films is a premier videographer that will deliver nothing but the best.

Experience
Mwita and his team of incredibly talented videographers have many years of experience as well as all the passion in the world for capturing great film. They have been recognized by many premier publications and sources. These include Brides, Southern Wedding Magazine, Storytelling Parade and Hollywood Short Film Festival.

Mwendo Wedding Films offers their couples a great list of services that enhance the experience. These include full feature video, high-definition video and highlight video. They will also offer couples digital downloads. Services include:

• Additional hours

One Event/Day (2)
Traditional (1)
Drone Footage (1)
Liability Insurance (1)

Mwendo was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. They captured us as a couple perfectly in the videos they created for us and represented our wedding day absolutely wonderfully. They are lovely, kind, and professional and I absolutely recommend hiring them to capture your wedding day!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture DANIELLE, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mwita and his team seriously know what they are doing. Our wedding film looked like the most artistic, romantic movie. Every person we show it to says, "This is the best wedding film I've ever seen! I want to use them for my wedding!" They captured precious moments that we didn't even remember. Your wedding day goes by like a beautiful blur, so do yourself a favor and let Mwendo Wedding Films capture it!

View Vendor Response

USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
3 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
The first thing that impressed me about Mwendo Wedding Films was their cinematic, crisp, beautiful wedding videos. They create a high-quality legacy of your wedding day told as a natural story. The second thing that impressed me was their easygoing nature and ability to work with other vendors. As a wedding photographer with a passion for storytelling, it was perfect to find Mwendo, a videography team who matches my style of shooting. I love working with Mwendo and I have no problem recommending them to my clients because I know we will be able to work together completely, each working in a similar style and ultimately helping your day to be incredible and look just as incredible as it was. We have worked together on weddings and I am completely confident that you cannot go wrong with Mwendo!

Mwita, you and Monica were so easy to work with, I never had to worry about you not being present and at the same time you were almost like a fly on the wall. I would love to work with you again! I will absolutely recommend Mwendo to all my clients.

Washington, DC 20005   See On Map
717-719-7711 (phone)
Mwendo Wedding Films is a wedding Cinematography Company from Washington DC servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Baltimore, Charlottesville, and Richmond. Mwendo Wedding Films is a professional cinematographe that has been part of the Washington DC wedding industry since 2011 specializing in cinematic storytelling.