MW Tux

• Jacqueline's Bridal
  • Regan Clothiers, LTD

9 Reviews for MW Tux

Mona · Married on 09/06/2008

This is a chain of tux stores. We were a little apprehensive going to MW Tux, but our bridal party was located all over the country so it was the easiest option to get them measured where they live and to have tuxes be ready where our wedding was. I've heard that other people have had problems here, but we didn't have any on our big day! But the reason why is because I kept hounding the guys in the bridal party to get their measurements and then I checked with MW to see if they were in their system. There were a couple guys who had gotten their measurements and it wasn't updated in our records. Just do your homework and check that the tuxes are correct 3 weeks before your wedding and you will have no issues. The price was right and the tuxes looked fantastic!

Sent on 02/24/2009

Katherine · Married on 06/28/2008

We rented all the tuxes from MW tux. I received a complimentary call from them after I had a bought my dress. We received 2007 prices and a discount from David's Bridal. We were able to choose a complete package for the guys and enter everyone into their system in a timely fashion. When we picked up the tuxes, everything was correct except for a few minor things. My father-in-law's pants had to be hemmed. They took care of that quickly and it only took an hour. They made sure we were satisfied before leaving. Before the wedding I had gone into the store to ask a few questions and add a person to the list of people wearing tuxes. They were always helpful and very professional. I would definitely go here again.

Sent on 10/09/2008