Nearby Vendors to Consider

About MusicMagic Productions

Gold Star Certificate - Denver/Boulder B.B.B.

MusicMagic Productions provides either solo guitar or guitar/flute duo for wedding ceremonies, receptions, private parties, corporate events and festivals.  Our repertoire ranges from traditional classical to jazz, brazilian, pop, new age and more.  Special requests are our specialty!

TESTIMONIALS

Thank you so much! Your music was beautiful! It was exactly what I wanted for my wedding. I really appreciate all of your help and would definitely recommend you to anyone!! Good Luck!

Elizabeth Zimmerman

Eric Roberts not only provided professional services for my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour, his flair and style added the depth and emotion which made the ceremony exceptional. In addition, Eric was flexible and open to work with a family member who, due to unusual circumstances, also played during the ceremony. I highly recommend Eric - his music is beautiful and emotive, he is responsive, professional, easy to work with, and provides a great value for the budget. I can’t say enough favorable comments about Eric.

Victoria Girdzuinos

Tyler & I just wanted to thank you for sharing your talent with us on our wedding day of 10/14 at Arrowhead. Our guests and us enjoyed your music, it added such a special touch to our ceremony. Thank you for your flexibility on that day--- with the rainy weather & our need to do the ceremony indoors. We wish you & your family well. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Erin Turley

Categories: Wedding Band, Wedding Musician

Regions serviced: Denver

Follow MusicMagic Productions on

6 Reviews for MusicMagic Productions

Eric was great to work with and helped make my wedding day wonderful. He was very quick to respond when I had questions which made my planning much easier. He was also willing to be flexible with my outside venue and did everything he could to make the music sound perfect. I would recommend him to anyone looking for live music for an event and would hire him again with no hesitation!

Profile Picture Marcie, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Eric made our wedding perfect! He played acoustic guitar to some contemporary tunes that we picked out. It was elegant and so wonderful - he's a very talented musician and very versatile - he can play anything! Also, he was incredibly professional to work with from start to finish and the value of his service was great compared to others. I would highly recommend working with Eric for your wedding or any other event.

Profile Picture Kate, 8/17/13, 1 Review
2.5

The musician seemed unprepared during the ceremony, as he was flipping through his music book looking for the next song. There were also a few times during the ceremony that he was supposed to be playing certain songs and did not. When he was playing, the music sounded very good.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Megan, 7/10/09, 1 Review

MusicMagic Productions Pricing

MusicMagic Productions Price Rates

Reception Price Range (4 hours)
Price Range Includes:

1 AWARD

Photos & Videos

4 Photos

4 Photos
220x220 sq 1524754023 dede59522c4acb16 1524754021 25137ecd3d1d59f3 1524754017037 1 10854825 894949947
220x220 sq 1524754023 6b6cc1f92927629e 1524754022 e167244fc7838c11 1524754017041 2 11009108 894949980
220x220 sq 1524754023 41597d6e41c61a3f 1524754022 161155a7802cdd58 1524754017043 3 11136178 894949890
220x220 sq 1524754022 e6ff85697d4ceed1 1524754022 7ea9b7fce2204d0b 1524754017044 4 11150252 894949870

1 VIDEO

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I look forward to our future endeavors!

Thank you, for choosing www.DesignBands.com as your source for quality Designer Wedding Bands. We are honored and always look forward to working with you. Please contact us if you should have any questions regarding our fine line of Wedding Band products and services... Sincerely, www.DesignBands.com 1-800-706-1106

We've seen Eric in action and he does a wonderful job! Very professional and a beautiful sound!

3692 E. Fairgate Court, Littleton, CO 80126   See On Map
303-346-2970 (phone) 303-374-5147 (fax)
9-5