8301 Willow Place Drive North Suite 705, Houston, TX 77070 Map · Phone number

About MusicByMitch DJ Productions

Looking for an awesome DJ for your special day? You have come to the right place! I have been DJing weddings since 2002 and will bring those 13 years and hundreds of weddings of experience to your big day!

BEFORE THE WEDDING:
I know that no two weddings are the same and you have your ideas and dreams of how your big day will go. You will have an online planner from which you will be able to plan your event out and request the music that you wish to be played. I will be working with you and help you decide on the music you would like and how you would like the event to go. If you wish, I will make suggestions for all of the special dances (first dance, bride/father, groom/mother) and any other portions of the event.

THE CEREMONY:
If requested, I do provide music for the ceremony. I can either operate the venue's in-house system or I will set up my professional-grade portable system. You just simply select the songs you wish played on your planner and I will play them as you have requested. I will also work with the venue coordinator and/or the officiant to make sure I have my cues.

THE RECEPTION:
I will work with and coordinate with the other wedding professionals on site (caterer, photographer, videographer, etc) to ensure your event goes smoothly and becomes the big day that it is. As your emcee, I will keep you advised as to when all the major portions of your day (cake-cutting, toast, bouquet and garter tosses) will occur. All you will need to do is simply enjoy your big day!

My ultimate goal is to create and maintain a fun and worry-free atmosphere suitable for all ages. As your DJ, you're getting a dedicated professional who recognizes that the bride and groom are the stars of the party, and I will do whatever it takes to make your special day a wonderful experience.

Please check out my website for more info and especially the FAQ page. Then contact me at 713-320-5017 or email mitch@musicbymitch.net and let’s get the ball rolling!

Follow MusicByMitch DJ Productions on

73e0a5a92ef5674a 1432132332158 mainsetup facebookcover
DJ equipments
DJ equipments
73e0a5a92ef5674a 1432132332158 mainsetup facebookcover

19 Reviews for MusicByMitch DJ Productions

Jeanne · event on 05/17/2015

I have worked or attended many events including graduation, weddings, and fundraising events. He is wonderful to work with and excellent at his craft. Love Mitch!

Maureen · event on 04/14/2015

Mitch has professional equipment that is reliable and has great sound quality. He is always early and is set up and ready to go on time.
    He has a vast library and can accommodate requests and does so willingly. He plays interesting covers if popular songs. Always interesting. He's fun to work with.
    We have a monthly gig and I always look forward to it. He helps make it a rocking good time!

Charley · event on 04/08/2015

Mitch has DJ'd for our swing dance group almost on a monthly basis for at least 4 years. He's always early and ready to go on time, even though he has a difficult commute to get to our venue. Occasionally we have to make last minute plans(even cancellations) and he's easy to work with when that happens. He's alway quick to reply back when communicating. Always pleasant personality. He has the biggest playlist of songs I've ever seen and he knows them all. He takes request and I've seen him go on the net to get a requested song he didn't have. He's completely reliable and knows what he's doing.

Award

MusicByMitch DJ Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 700.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Sound/PA System
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00

• DJ Dave Productions
    DJ Dave Productions Wedding DJs

You cannot go wrong when you hire Musi By Mitch. I have personally had a chance to witness Mitch in action at a wedding reception. If you are looking for an experienced DJ that knows how to keep the dancefloor packed Mitch will be a great choice. I decided to also add Mitch to my personal network group.

• Affordable Disc Jockeys
    Affordable Disc Jockeys Wedding DJs

Very professional and wonderful personality. All round great guy! You can't go wrong with Music By Mitch!

• Demers Banquet Hall