Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Musicbox Entertainment

You deserve the best! Our people make the difference!

A little background on us:

-We have been DJing weddings for 15 yrs and have done over 1000 weddings- I tell you this because I want you to feel confident that we have the experience to to take care of everything your looking for.  Unfortunately sometimes couples try to save a few dollars and go with a cheaper company with one dj-  To do it correctly you need two dj's-one to mix the music while the other one is taking care of the microphone, announcements and activities.  We have been successful because of our experience, our personalities and professionalism.  We receive more business from doing weddings than any advertising- its word of mouth and doing a great job.

-We have a limited number of systems that go out for weddings-  It’s all about the quality of weddings rather than the quantity of weddings we do a night. When you book a dj you should be able to know who is going to be at your wedding so it can be properly planned out and you feel comfortable with them.

-We bought all brand new equipment this past year- it sounds great and the lights are fantastic- its one package together, we don't charge extra for dance floor lights.  Often companies will use very old equipment.

-We have back up equipment at every show- that's pretty important; you'll have nothing to worry about

-We set up and are ready to go before the guest’s arrive- we arrive one hour before we start music

-We have a song library of over 75,000 songs- its all included.  Plus if we don't have the music your requesting-I'll have it in time for the reception

-State of the art LED dance floor lighting-comes free

-40ft of "up-lighting" around the dance floor included for free

-2 modern DJs with wireless microphones for all announcements and toasts-comes free.  Having 2 djs is the way it should be done- one to mix music while the other one keeps everything organized.

-We will customize the reception to make it the most memorable night of the your life- the way it should be.  We touch base a few times before the reception to gather every detail we can.  Such as announcing the wedding party during the grand march, music for the first dance, father/daughter or mother/son, if you'd like a dollar dance or any other activities.  We go through every detail (we've got it to the point of finding out the parents wedding songs and incorporated some of them:) you could only image their faces. we customize your reception to both of your tastes.

We're not the highest priced but we're not the lowest price either.  But we can guarantee you that you'll receive the highest quality product in the market.

We do offer more than just the music if you’re interested:

Ceremony music

Slide Shows

Up-lighting the entire room (creates an unbelievable atmosphere)

View on www.youtube.com

Preview by Yahoo

Photo booths (this is a lot of fun and you get copy of all pictures)  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeVRMdd-XGA  this comes with the photo album and flash drive, props, attendant, unlimited pictures and recorded video

Could you imagine a reception with the dj, photo booth and up-lighting? Its the most popular package.

We take care of everything so you don't have to worry about a thing.  A small deposit secures your date.  I guarantee you that you'd make the right choice going with us.

Steve

Musicbox Entertainment  414.460.6938

musicboxent.com

" Wisconsins   best booth"

-Its a brand new, full size photo-booth (not the home made kind that you'll find around town with a camera mounted in it with a black curtain trying to cover it up making it look like a booth:)   http://youtu.be/LeVRMdd-XGA      <--- you-tubevideo of the booth

-The booth is special because it's a traditional sit down booth that easily encloses and takes wide angle "group shots" in front of a curtain or wall.  This allow more guests to get into the picture. We suggest doing a few hours each way

-While some companies save money and use a double strip (which means their booth produces 2 strips of 4 pictures) ours produces a triple strip (three strips with 4 pictures on each strip a custom logo-your name and wedding date)  this way two strips go to your guests and one can go into a wedding album for them to sign for you.  We have these albums-but sometimes couples prefer to bring their own.

-You will receive a flash drive at the end of the night with all the pictures and recorded video on it.

-It also comes with an awesome attendant for the duration of the event to make sure everyone has a great experience

-Unlimited free pictures for a 3 or 4hr event

-This booth can record up to a 30 second video for you from your guests-this will allow them to congratulate you both- no other booth does this around here-check this out on our website

-Guests will have the option to print their pictures in color, black and white or sepia

-Guests will be able to visit our website the next day to download their pictures to Face-book or email

Categories: Wedding DJ

Consultation (2)
Microphones (2)
Photobooth (2)
Sound/PA System (1)

BEST DJ's!!! Both DJ's were very accomadating. They were both very fun but still remained professional the whole time. They kept people out on the dance floor the entire time. They were flexible and made sure everything flowed smoothly.

Profile Picture Nikki, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Steve did such an amazing job at our wedding. He is very talented. We had a blast at our wedding in November!! Musicbox entertainment was so incredibly easy to work with and we appreciate that so much. They were quick with replying to emails and even called us the week before to make sure they had everything down that we wanted. The big day went so smoothly. We had sooo many people say that our wedding was the most fun wedding they had ever been too! It was incredible that there literally wasn’t a single time that the dance floor wasn’t full. Steve made our big day a night to remember.

Profile Picture Kayla, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Thoroughly pleased with choosing Musicbox Entertainment to be the DJ for our wedding. My husband and I initially worked with Steve, who was organized, quick to respond to emails/phone calls, and most importantly was extremely knowledgeable. We had a lot of questions and Steve was very helpful guiding us through the whole process, making it feel very easy. I felt everyone we worked with at Musicbox was very friendly and professional. I got the sense they really cared about my husband and I, and wanted to do everything possible to make sure our party was everything we wanted it to be. They only plan one wedding per night, so it was awesome to know they would be focusing just on our special night. My husband is from Denmark and I have a rather large family, so there ended up being several family traditions that needed to be incorporated into the evening (including special Danish and Armenian dances). Our DJ coordinated these without an issue and helped everything run smoothly and seamlessly, including a special tribute to my late grandfather. Best of all, EVERYONE was out on the dance floor the ENTIRE NIGHT! I am rather particular about music and was really worried that people would be in their seats all night as opposed to dancing. The next day after and many times since, guests have commented about how great the music was and how fun the party was. I am absolutely thrilled my guests had as much fun as I did. If I had to plan my wedding all over again, I would definitely still pick Musicbox Entertainment for my DJ and lighting needs.

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/15/17, 5 Reviews