San Diego, CA 92129 Map · Phone number

About Musical Excitement with RUSS

More Than Just A DJ - San Diego's Premiere Disc Jockey, Karaoke DJ and Entertainer since 1988 - Hosting Over 2,500 Events!

• Complete Disc Jockey Service (1930's to Todays Hits) Over 500,000 Songs Available!

• Multiple Systems Can Accommodate Both the Ceremony and Reception at Different Locations!

FREE Lights and Effects!

One Price Covers Everything...The Best Value For Your Dollar Anywhere!

Audience Participation and FUN!
    Complete Back-Up Systems Brought to Every Event!
    Karaoke (Over 18,000 Titles) Something For Everybody!

• LIVE Performance Entertainment by RUSS!
    E
    mcee Service!

"Russ, you were amazing! Everyone had a fabulous time and you were responsible. Your choice of music, timing and interaction with our guests was absolutely perfect. You bring so much more than just the music to a party. I don't want to spoil the surprise to your other readers, so you may want to leave the part out about how we were so impressed with you as a singer (certainly didn't expect that!) I have and will recommend you to everyone we know as will our guests. I am happy to assure anyone that they will be absolutely thrilled with you. You're the best DJ we've ever seen ... Thanks a million!"
    Laura Rappaport

y5ae jpg w300h179
smdsdsdsd jpg w300h241

4 Reviews for Musical Excitement with RUSS

Helen · Married on 08/18/2008

My brother used you at his wedding and you were wonderful - and I wanted to thank you for making our wedding reception run so smoothly despite our busy schedule. Without you we could not have done it. We are so grateful that you were able to keep the crowd entertained while we were out taking pictures with the photographer. You kept the party going throughout the night with great music. Even the young kids at the reception would not stop dancing. We loved how you made the garter, and flower toss, an extremely exciting event. We also loved how you kept rocking until the very end of the night when all of the older folks had gone home and we could really let loose. I saw some people dancing that said they don't ever dance, and they were all having a great time. Even my Mom and Dad were getting down with some K.C. and The Sunshine Band. We would highly recommend you to anyone that needs an entertainer and MC (so much more than just a DJ)!

Sent on 09/04/2008

Lucy · Married on 05/31/2008

I found Russ on the Internet, so he first scored points with me because I could evaluate his offering at a time that was convenient for me. I sent an e-mail and he responded with the information I wanted, confirmed my date was available, and quoted a price immediately. Whenever I asked a questions, he responded. Many wedding vendors don't get back to you or communicate quickly when time is of the essence. We made all arrangements without even exchanging a phone call. And he was there on time with all his equipment set up and doing a wonderful job when we arrived! Russ can sing extremely well, but he doesn't turn your event into his talent show. He adds value at opportune times. He has great equipment and knows how to work the crowd. We had so many guests who went out of their way to tell us how great he was. He respected our schedule, but was able to improvise when we asked. Some family singing, speeches, song requests were all impromptu, but Russ handled it all well. Even calling the tables for the buffet had flair. He had guests from 3 to 80 years old on their feet dancing and having a good time. Even people who claim they cannot dance gave it a try. One of our other vendors was even dancing when he was on a break. I have been to receptions and parties when few people dance, including me. You know the feeling ... lots of blank looks and a furtive glance at your watch to see how soon you can escape. Not the case here. I was surprised how many guests stayed until the end and even danced the last dance. This was an afternoon reception; I can only imagine how much fun he would be at an evening event.
    Nick and Lucy Smetana
    San Diego, CA

Sent on 07/30/2008

Alexis · Married on 07/21/2007

DJ Russ was amazing. I would highly recommend him. He really kept the crowd into it and made sure everyone was having fun. Something my husband and I really wanted.

Sent on 07/22/2008