1921 Arrowhead Drive, West Lafayette, IN 47906 Map · Phone number

About Musica Elegante

My name is Patrick Murphy. I am a violinist. I have been performing in weddings for over 30 years! I love to play at these special events. The string instruments can provide such an elegant music that will make your special day that much more memorable! We feature a string quintet and piano. The string quintet is two violins, viola, cello and bass. This will be your own "orchestra" for your wedding or reception. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me!

For more information call 765-426-5964 or email patrickbmurphy@aol.com

QuartetChristmas20120005re
Pic2

11 Reviews for Musica Elegante

Stephanie · Married on 06/20/2015

The Murphy-Foland Ensemble has played for two of my daughters' weddings. They are fabulous! I wouldn't have any other group. First, they a professional and extremely talented with a wealth of knowledge and experience to draw upon. Not to mention, they are very nice to work with. They are accomodating and even learned a new song that wasn't in their playlist. They also made suggestions for other options of songs to play as we worked through the legistics of the wedding and cocktail hour. They took their own time to work with our soloist, and even came to our venue to check out the location to insure they knew what was needed. The group comes dressed in tuxedos and is prepared with all the equipment they need. I couldn't have asked for anything more from this group. They added so much to the cocktail hour and wedding. My guests still are telling me how wonderful they were.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Kimbre · Married on 06/28/2014

Musica Elegante exceeded all expectations! They performed at our wedding and during the cocktail hour of our reception. They provided beautiful music for the ceremony and were skilled with all of the classic wedding songs. They also worked with my soloist and quickly learned the music to accompany him. While helping me to plan the lineup for the ceremony, they mentioned that they had done some of the music performed by the Piano Guys (YouTube sensation). I loved the rendition of Philip Philip's "Home" so they purchased the sheet music and learned the song in less than 2 weeks and were able to play it for my bridal procession. I had so many compliments about the unique and beautiful version! They also had a wide variety of songs for the reception cocktail hour that had guests raving. Would definitely recommend this group!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Evan · Married on 10/06/2013

Musica Elegante was very helpful and professional from the very beginning to the very end. The music was wonderful, and the ceremony was greatly enhanced by their presence. We were so happy to find such a quality string group who were both talented and helpful, and our attendees loved the classic touch of the live strings.

Sent on 10/31/2013

Musica Elegante FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Reception Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Duo, Orchestra, String - Quartet, String - Quintet, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Guitar, Organ, Piano, Trumpet, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music

• 1921 Arrowhead Drive West Lafayette, 47906 See on map