Music to the max

• DJ David Medina

2 Reviews for Music to the max

Samantha · Married on 07/28/2018

Danny is the BEST

We absolutely loved working with Danny on the music for our wedding! My husband is Indian, and wanted to be sure that a good portion of the music was up to date bhangra/Indian dance music, while I wanted upbeat top 40 and 80/90s music that I could sing along to. My husband works in the music industry, and was very particular about the vibe he wanted. Danny more than delivered! Our dance floor was completely full the entire time, mainly because he read the mood of the crowd over the course of the night while still meeting both of our requests. The 90s rap block was everyone's favorite. He turned our reception into a party, and everyone was raving about the music for weeks after! We also had the social media photobooth, which was full the entire night. Danny even worked with my cousin to surprise us during our first dance by adding sparkler fountain fireworks. Overall, we are so thankful that Danny took the time to meet with us prior to the wedding on a few different occasions to make sure that we were all on the same page and that all of our requests were being met!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/24/2015

I recently got married, this past Saturday October 24, and let me tell you - it was the most magnificent night of my life. The flowers, the cake, the venue, were all flawless of course, but nothing, and I mean nothing, beats the DJ we hired for our wedding. PeeJay and his team at Music to the Max provided music for my: Ceremony, Cocktail hour, and Reception, as well as a Photo Booth for our guests to have some fun with. They spend over 7 hours providing music not only for my husband and I, but also for our very large selection of guests. Once the main reception started, our dance floor was a sea of dancers. Almost every soul, old and young, at our wedding was up and dancing at some point. When planning, PeeJay took time from his days to have multiple seatings with my fiance and I to get a personal feel of our relationship and who we were, which he later displayed at our wedding by including all of our favorite items in their set-up, which included a surprise hockey set up to go perfect along side our ice hockey themed evening. He knew all the right songs to play, and at the proper time as well. I was greatly impressed with his knowledge and music capabilities; they are so much more than entertainment for an event, they take personal care and interests in the individuals they work with. I spent the next two days still dancing around my home because I could not shake the good time I was having that night. One of my guests said to me when saying goodbye "Sorry I am so sweaty, your DJ was on fire tonight, I just could not get off the dance floor...." and that concluded my perfect night, knowing I chose the perfect DJ and everyone had enjoyed themselves just as much as I. Not only was the price super affordable, all the entertainers affiliated with Music to the Max were strictly professional with a very personal touch. I would not consider any other vendor for a DJ; Music to the Max will provide entertainment for all my future gatherings, no questions asked!

Sent on 10/30/2015

• Staten Island See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Music to the max)