1020 16th Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37212 Map · Phone number

image
  • Videos 1

8 Reviews for Music Row Wedding Chapel

Kristin · Married on 07/18/2014

My husband and I were married at Music Row Wedding Chapel on July 18,2014. After many sleepless nights and months of stress with trying to plan a wedding with family and friends, I decided Nashville was the perfect place for us to go for a small- intimate ceremony for just us, and my step-daughter. I began the process of trying to find the perfect venue/location that was clean and classy, yet stay within a reasonable budget. I came across Music Row Wedding Chapel's website, and wrote it down as a possibility, but wanted to call and actually speak with someone to discuss exactly what I was looking for. After speaking with Candice, We could not have decided upon a more PERFECT location to celebrate our big day. The Graham's were more than amazing and I look back on that day and remember how incredibly smooth and stress free everything was for myself as well as my now husband. I could not thank them or our amazing photographer enough for their help, kindness, and thoughtfulness on one of the biggest days of our lives. They were so down to earth which made asking questions and the entire process so easy and comfortable. Thanks so much again to Music Row Wedding Chapel for a perfect wedding day that we will not ever forget!!!

Sent on 02/04/2015

Cindy · Married on 06/21/2014

We got married here on June 21st. We had been working with Candice for about 6 months. She was always so helpful and made everything go so smoothly. When we got there, we forgot my bouquet and his boutonniere, but she had several for us to choose from in all different colors. They allowed us a lot of time to take pictures. Everyone who has looked at our photo album has commented on how beautiful the chapel was. They truly made it a magical day for us!!!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Tonya · Married on 04/12/2014

It was made so easy. All I had to do was show up. They did all the planning and coordination.

Sent on 07/02/2014