912-9th Ave. South, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582 Map · Phone number

About Music on the Strand's DJ Entertainment

In October of 2010, I received formal recognition as a Wedding Entertainment Director™, and subsequently have become a member of the Wedding Entertainment Director's Guild™. The W.E.D. Guild's founder is Peter Merry, author of The Best Wedding Reception…Ever! and past president of the American DJ Association. A great deal of my personal approach to wedding entertainment has been inspired by Mr. Merry's book, which serves as an invaluable source of guidance and information for those planning uniquely remarkable wedding celebrations.

I am the founder and president of Music on the Strand's DJ Entertainment, providing innovative disc jockey services in Myrtle Beach and surrounding areas since 1980. Over the years, I have served audiences that included: President Ford, Senator Hollings, Governor Campbell, international model, Cheryl Tiegs, the Gatlin Brothers, and recording Artist Jimmy Dean. More importantly, I hope to soon be serving you.

Though I reside in North Myrtle Beach, and most of my engagements are in the Myrtle Beach area, I am available for events on a national basis and frequently travel throughout the country. I approach each wedding as a one-of-a-kind opportunity to serve as a conduit through which your friends and family can experience the wonder and joy of your special day, while also experiencing themselves as part of your marriage celebration's memorable moments and fun.

600x6001289365978214GPPS4
600x6001289365978214GPPS4

6 Reviews for Music on the Strand's DJ Entertainment

Maryanne · Married on 05/10/2011

Larry is the most enthusiastic guy I've ever met. He's passionate about weddings and wedding entertainment and he treats you like a queen in every way. I think he spent more time preparing for our wedding than we did!

Sent on 06/12/2011

Harold · Married on 11/07/2010

What can I say? My friends and family said it all. We were assured there'd be laughter and cheers. That's what Larry said we'd have. I had more fun, and heard more laughter just during the meal, than I've ever experienced during any other wedding from start to finish.

Sent on 11/12/2010

Tara · Married on 06/26/2010

I can't say it enough... Thank you! My wedding was an absolute blast because of his work! I was honestly blown away at how helpful he was throughout the whole process (from planning the timeline of events to the actual wedding)! He knew exactly what to play at the right time... there was not a dull moment and people were on the dance floor the entire time! I still recieve comments from my guests " I had such a great time at your wedding!" I wish you could see the video as proof! This man knows what he is doing without a doubt and he is worth every penny!!! I would absolutely recommend him 100%!!!!

Sent on 11/09/2010

Award

Music on the Strand's DJ Entertainment FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Marry in Myrtle Beach
    Marry in Myrtle Beach Wedding Officiants

Larry Green provided the DJ services at my own wedding in 2000. I have enjoyed working with him as a colleague and a client. He has a variety of services from the very basic to the full service entertainment package. I highly recommend Larry and his team of professionals.

• 912-9th Ave. South North Myrtle Beach, 29582 See on map