MUSIC & MORE INC. PROFESSIONAL DISC JOCKEY SERVICE

Cleveland, OH View map

MUSIC & MORE INC. IS THE PERFECT DJ/ENTERTAINMENT FOR YOUR WEDDING RECEPTION, CEREMONIES, AND ALL OCCASIONS FORMAL/NON-FORMAL. WE ARE CLEVELAND'S #1 CHOICE SINCE 1988. PROVIDING THE BEST IN UPLIGHTING, COMPUTER DIGITAL SOUND AND DANCE FLOOR LIGHTING EFFECTS ALONG WITH AN EXTENSIVE 30,0000 TITLE MUSIC LIBRARY.WE ARE DETAIL ORIENTED AND GIVE OUR CLIENTS THE PERSONAL ATTENTION THEY DESERVE FOR ALL LIFES SPECIAL EVENTS. **ASK ABOUT OR DVD/MONATAGE SHOWS ON LARGE 6 FT. SCREEN.
CALL TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION OR COME VISIT US IN PARMA, OH. www.musicnmoreinc.com 440-888-2007 / 440-773-2795.

Christina F. Married on 10/19/2019

Danced the night away

We hired Music & more for our 10/19/19 reception. I knew he was going to be good because he didn't bombard with emails after requesting information. We were able to meet with him a week prior to our wedding date to go over our timeline and playlist. He stuck pretty well to our requested songs, which everyone there was complementing on the music selection (the dj doesn't play rap/explicit music). He also played the chair game,which garnered A lot of laughs and "awes.". The up lighting was also gorgeous and helped bring our theme together
  • User1948049 2+ years ago
    Darrel from Music & More not only knows his stuff, music wise, but is wonderful at making people comfortable and putting them at ease. From my initial consultation and first meeting with him, I knew that my wedding guests would enjoy him as much as I did. He went out of his way to be accommodating with special music requests beforehand and also during the event from guests. He coordinated the evening's events well and made sure that everything ran on time and smoothly, which was beyond helpful.

If you want a DJ who not only plays music, but the keeps the dance floor full while he orchestrates the nights schedule of activities, Music & More is definitely a great choice. Darrel does all of the above and more with a fun loving, yet professional demeanor.
    Heidi Married on 09/27/2014
    Darrel and Tracie were both great ! Darrel had everything I needed for both my ceremony and reception. He provided great time layouts to make sure everything ran smoothly and stayed on top of the time frames so that everything I wanted happened. He worked great with my schedule as I was doing everything out of state, and was only in state 2 times. Kept in great contact with me, through emails and phone calls, and was extremely helpful ! I would recommend them to anyone who is in need of a great DJ !

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

BalloonSculptures.com BalloonSculptures.com Wedding Decor & Lighting

Darrel & Venecia do a fantastic job and are true professionals. The mix of music & lights, while engaging the crowd is perfect. I would definitely recommend Music and More for your next event. Sandy Ekey BalloonSculptures.com

6342 STANBURY RD. Cleveland, 44129
Location of (MUSIC & MORE INC. PROFESSIONAL DISC JOCKEY SERVICE)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding