Cedar Park, TX 78613 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22

About Music Monarchs

Music Monarchs has been in business over 14 years mainly working as the house DJ for Creekside Pavilion in Driftwood and just resently began advertizing with Wedding Wire.
I've performed over 600 weddings with 99% satisfactory rate. Everything is included in my service, I don't nitpick and charge for equipment you should already be offered. You get everything from ceremonial thru reception all included. We specialize in making you and your guest happy. Your paying for a professional and that's what your getting.

Follow Music Monarchs on

34d98bb781fd4303 1325523853497 DSC8559
34d98bb781fd4303 1325523853497 DSC8559

• Videos 1

7 Reviews for Music Monarchs

Lori · Married on 05/20/2016

Paul was professional and extremely accommodating. He helped make our day even more special. Our guests loved the photobooth. We highly recommend Music Monarchs.

Lori & Mike Espinoza

Sent on 05/26/2016

Brandi · Married on 05/19/2012

Music Monarchs was great from the start. You create playlists and an event timeline online...they will even purchase music they might not have. They have several categorized lists to help with music selection as well :) Day of, Paul arrived early, brought speakers, lights, and helped with ceremony music/audio as well! During the reception, Paul made sure we stuck to the schedule and gave my husband and I a few minutes notice before switching to toasts, bouquet toss, dances, etc! It was wonderful! and me, my husband, and our families did not have to worry about a thing! You don't need a day of coordinator with Paul

Sent on 06/27/2012

Selena · Married on 04/21/2012

Paul was outstanding. I can't say enough about his organization and help planning the flow of our events for your wedding reception. He was professional, considerate. I was emailing him song selections in the wee hours the night before my wedding and he came through, even when I was taking so long to get him my song list. He provided ceremony music as well for us and was outstanding. Far and away better than any other DJ's we've heard at other venues. Friends and family commented that he was a great DJ who kept things moving. HIGHLY recommended for your wedding or your special event.

Sent on 04/27/2012

Music Monarchs FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files
  • What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,395.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Classic Cakes by Lori
    Classic Cakes by Lori Wedding Cakes

If you have an event that needs music, look no further! Music Monarchs will take care of all of your needs! He is very professional, friendly and very detailed oriented. I enjoy seeing him when I deliver a cake to Creekside! I highly recommend Music Monarchs!

• Creekside
    Creekside Banquet Halls

Paul Soto with Music Monarchs has been our “house” DJ at Creekside for years. He is truly the master DJ! We can always count on him for his professionalism, dependability and his ability to rock the house. Paul even DJ’d at my own wedding and was a hit will all of our guests. He has a knack for playing the perfect songs at the perfect times, and is a great Master of Ceremonies. He always keeps the party going, yet keeps events flowing at a proper pace. He is one-of-a-kind and a “must-have” at every wedding and reception and family or corporate event.

• McMurtrie Farms
    McMurtrie Farms Mansion Weddings

Paul Soto and his crew at Music Monarchs DJ Services are wonderful! They are extremely professional and work with you to provide your perfect musical experience. They play what you want them to play and respect your Do Not Play List. They can do any size or type of event and even their budget package includes many extras! We have had the pleasure of working with them several times over the last year, and they never disappoint! Highly recommended.

• Cedar Park, 78613 See on map