Music Machine DJs

• Music On Move
  • Touch of Class DJ

12 Reviews for Music Machine DJs

Carolyn · event on: 06/20/2015

Kathy perso alized our event amazingly. She kept things moving and everyone dancing and happy.

Sent on 07/13/2015

Kathi and John created a great fun party vibe at our wedding without being too in-your-face. They took time to get to know us and figure out our vision for our wedding. They were on time and organized. Our guests loved the reception! We would highly recommend Music Machine.

Sent on 10/20/2013

Heather · Married on 09/29/2012

John and Kathi were amazing. They took time to get to know us as people and fully understood the vibe we wanted at our wedding. The love story that Kathi does is priceless. Our guests thought it was the best thing they had ever seen. Kathi came up with some ideas for songs and ending the wedding for our video which were amazing. My husband and I thought we had it all figured out but soon realized these DJ's added just the right touch and offered suggestions to make our wedding exactly what we wanted it to be. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Heather and Dennis

Sent on 10/23/2012

Award

• Kristine Palmer Photography Wedding Photographers

I have done several wedding with Music Machine. They always provide a wonderful environment for your guests to dance and enjoy themselves. They pack the dance floor! I am always excited when I know Music Machine is the DJ a a wedding I am shooting.

• Cornwall on Hudson, 12520 See on map
    Location of (Music Machine DJs)