Ewa Beach, HI 96706 Map · Phone number

About Music Express Hawaii

The Music Express DJ style is very simple, get everyone dancing and be the best at it. This belief has been my guiding force since I began in 1987.

There’s nothing more energizing and intense than having a dance floor filled from end to end with people dancing to the beat of the music. It’s a rush that I get to experience with each and every event I do.

Music Express has performed at all of the Islands top venues. Whether your event is in Waikiki or on the North shore, large or small we can do it all. Our top events include Weddings, Ceremonies, Birthdays, Dances, Graduations, Proms, Holiday and Military events.

I hope to share my passion for DJ’ing with each and every one of you.
I will make your event a "Memory that will last a lifetime..."

Rick Peralta / Owner Music Express Hawaii

5413c6cd51aa6aab IMG 1064

79 Reviews for Music Express Hawaii

Melanie Satoshi · Married on 01/12/2019

Wedding Under The Stars

Music Express did exactly what I wanted and played what I wanted. They did a fine job at DJ'ing and my guests commented how they really enjoyed the music. I would highly recommend there company.

Sent on 02/10/2019

Danny Thonopolis · Married on 12/30/2018

Awesome Time!

DJ Rick killed it! I was amazed that everyone danced for 3 solid hours. He was very easy to work with. Awesome!

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/06/2018

Rick and Edna were absolutely amazing! The day of our wedding it was raining intermittently all day so we were told we would have to move our ceremony inside (much to my disappointment!). About 15 minutes before the ceremony was scheduled to start, the skies cleared up and our coordinator told us we could move the ceremony back outside but we may not be able to have a full set up for music and a microphone. Nevertheless we decided to proceed with the outdoor venue. To my complete shock, when I walked down the aisle, the microphone and music were set up. Somehow Rick was able to get his entire sound system moved from the covered site out to the garden site on less than 15 minutes notice. I was so overwhelmed by their willingness to jump in and go out of their way to accommodate our dreams for an outdoor wedding. I highly recommend Music Express Hawaii!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Music Express Hawaii FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 475.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,300.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Ewa Beach, 96706 See on map