3480 El Camino Drive, Cottonwood, CA 96022 Map · Phone number

About Music By Robert

Music by Robert is an owner-operated enterainment service specializing in creating fun & exciting events. My Aim is to offer a friendly, professional and reliable DJ Service customized to your individual needs at the most competitive rates.

My DJ system is one that I custom designed, created and built which allows state of the art digital enhancement. Because of this technology it allows me to access requests within seconds. There is no waiting around for CD's or looking through catalogs. I have over 100,000 song titles spanning from the late 20's to current releases.

I pride myself in setting up a consultation time with the Bride & Groom to go over your music selections and answer any questions or concerns you might have. From there......We write your "Script" for your Special Day. My goal is to make your wedding classy, fun and stress free. I am proud to say I have done over 1,000 weddings and I would love to do yours.

Email: musicbyrobert@hotmail.com

aboutpic

4 Reviews for Music By Robert

• erin

erin · Married on 06/01/2013

We loved having Robert as our DJ for our June 7th wedding at Catta Verdera! Robert and his wife are a great team and he helped make our day run so smoothly. He has an awesome variety of music and gives you the freedom of selecting your music to make it personal and perfect for you. We especially liked how he had an online system for you to search and enter your selections--and when I had questions he was quick to respond and helped us through the process quickly. We loved all the personal touches he put on our day--from wearing a purple shirt with his suit (our wedding color) to all the fun details he included, he kept our guests entertained every step of the way. He did music from the ceremony to the last dance and it was a seamless transition from one spot to the next. We had a great time at our wedding and Robert played a big role in starting and keeping the party going!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Robert and his wife were amazing! Great music selection, even when we overloaded him with all of our wedding parties special requests. Glow sticks for the kids, multi colored lights for the dance floor...and boy I tell you he kept it entertaining. He even made my husband work for the garter....music, a very well written letter and lots of laughs. Very well priced and attentive to my every request. Book him now

Sent on 11/16/2012
  • Kristine

Kristine · Married on 06/04/2011

Robert is very organized and professional. He takes the time to see what music your guest like and keeps the dance floor busy at all times. Robert did a wonderful job at our ceremony & reception and his wife is a life saver. When we were going to start our money dance I went to get my purse and the straps broke Robert's wife had a back-up purse I could use for the dance.

Sent on 06/19/2011

Music By Robert FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
  • What services do you offer?

• 3480 El Camino Drive Cottonwood, 96022 See on map