Reston, VA 22096 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

14 Reviews for Music by Anthem

Music by Anthem was fantastic!! They were so flexible, professional, and accommodating. I had numerous phone calls with Chelle--she helped me figure out what instruments would be best suited for our wedding and helped immensely with song selection. We had to deal with rain in the forecast for the wedding day--and the ceremony was to be outside. A few days before the wedding I contacted Chelle to explain the dilemma. She noted that their electric instruments are very sensitive to rain but that as a last resort, she would have her violin in the car and would play acoustic. She reassured me she would make whatever we decided to do work, and she did! I was so relieved and impressed. She really made me feel at ease. Chelle played for the ceremony(acoustic) and both Chelle and Kristin played electric instruments indoors for cocktail hour-- it was all beautiful! They even worked in some songs we had specially requested. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Barbara · Married on 03/26/2017

My husband and I booked Anthem to play classical music at our ceremony and reception in March 2017. I can't recommend Chelle and the musicians of Music by Anthem highly enough. Planning was a delight---we spoke and emailed several times over the course of our 4 month planning. While juggling a very busy schedule, Chelle always found time to talk to make suggestions and answer questions. We wanted exclusively classical music and Chelle helped us decide on a trio or quartet, what would work in our small ceremony space (three at the church, 4 at the reception). They worked from a playlist I had constructed from their hundreds and hundreds of pieces in their repertoire as well as one piece for the Mass I specifically requested. Weeks later, many people are still telling me how much they enjoyed the music--and especially how it suited our personalities and the 'afternoon tea' reception theme. If you are considering classical music, look no further. You won't be disappointed in Music by Anthem.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Cathy · Married on 12/03/2016

I had been looking for a string trio for the wedding ceremony and cocktail reception. My wedding planner suggested Music by Anthem and I'm so glad she did! Working with Chelle was an absolute pleasure. She did a great job providing advice on music selections based on my interests. I also had a friend sing at my wedding and Chelle was wonderful in leading the coordination with her regarding rehearsal, etc. I definitely recommend Music by Anthem!

Sent on 01/04/2017