Fort Bidwell, CA T2H 1N5 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Muse Photography

Muse Photography offers Fresh, Edgy, Lifestyle photography. Wedding pictures should Capture who you are as a couple, and Reflect the True Nature of your day. Marnie works together with you to Create Wonderful Care Free Wedding Pictures that you and your family will truly enjoy viewing. Our packages start at $2250 and include a few goodies for you to share. We also offer special rates for Small & Intimate Weddings as well as Elopement Packages. Please contact Marnie directly for wedding date availability. Muse Photography services Victoria B.C as well as most areas of Vancouver Island & Vancouver Mainland.

5 Reviews for Muse Photography

Krista · Married on 09/14/2007

I booked my wedding on extremely short notice and begged Muse to be my photographer. Two of my friends had used her before and had great results. She was able to work my unconventional wedding (on a weekday) and left me with a wonderful collection of beautiful, unique photos. I love my wedding album and it is thanks to Muse!

Sent on 06/11/2008

Krista · Married on 09/14/2007

Sent on 06/11/2008

Erin · Married on 04/07/2007

Very happy with my vendor. From start to finish everything was exceptional!

Sent on 10/23/2008