Muscleman Music & More

Muscleman Music & More

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Muscleman Music & More

Your DJ & Event Planning Company!!

We’re a husband and wife team providing DJ/Emcee & Event Planning Services.  We take pride in giving you the best customer service to ensure a successful and memorable event for you and your guests.

Jason Christopher has been in the radio broadcast industry for over 20 years.  He can be heard doing traffic reports on 102.5 KNIX, 95.5 The Mountain, 550 KFYI, 104.7 KISS FM and Fox Sports 910.  In this time frame, Jason has emceed many weddings, corporate parties and other major events.

Kerri Christopher was a corporate event planner for over 10 years.  Kerri has assisted in the planning of many events including the "Orange County Chopper" bike show in Tempe. She has planned weddings, parties and corporate events of every size!

We rent discounted linen/chair covers and of course wedding planning/day of coordinating too!

Categories: Wedding DJ

MC (5)
Sound/PA System (5)
Do-Not-Play List (4)
Projector (1)

Working with Muscleman Music was amazing! Jason was extremely responsive and worked with us to make sure that everything was how we wanted. Everything was incredibly smooth, and our guest were dancing all night long! I would definitely use them again! I loved that they are a husband and wife team, and together they coordinated the timing of events perfectly.

Profile Picture User5296827, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

I am SO happy we chose Muscleman Music and More. Jason and Kerri helped layout the entire evening and gave great suggestions. Jason did a lovely job keeping the dance floor full and fun. I loved his announcing/emceeing style because he did not put the spotlight on himself at all, which was something I was worried about when looking for a DJ. He only used the mic when necessary. Kerri stepped in when our coordinator went missing after our ceremony and saved the day. I really don't know what we would've done without her. She was our saving grace. She helped us with coordinating our grand entrance, releasing tables for dinner (she even built my plate for me so I wouldn't spill on my dress), finding the tools for the cake cutting, and organized the bouquet and garter toss. She even led some group dances which got practically everyone on the dance floor laughing and having a good time. Again, I am SO happy we chose Jason and Kerri. Thank you for your expertise, guidance, and professionalism. I was a very happy bride.

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason and Kerri were incredible! They did a great job keeping the crowd up and dancing. Kerri even came out and lead a line dance, which was such a hit! Jason had wonderful suggestions for certain dances and times of our ceremony and reception and did a great job playing all the music we and our guests loved. He was incredibly flexible as the night went on with switching things up and playing music requests that keep the party going! I would highly recommend Muscleman Music to anyone for a wedding or any event needing a DJ. They were absolutely perfect!

View Vendor Response

Photos

9 Photos

9 Photos

6 ENDORSEMENTS
We've had the opportunity to work with Jason and Kerri on two separate occasions. As a videographer it's important that we capture the audio from the ceremony and toasts, so working with the DJ is critical to our success. They've always been nothing but accommodating which I think is a testament to their character and service oriented nature. Best thing about them has to be the way they operate as a team unit throughout the evening. Kerri is out on the dance floor teaching people all the traditional dances, and Jason keeps things professional and entertaining while keeping the night moving at a nice pace! They have a really great light setup for the dance floor too!

Jason & Kerri have been a valuable addition to the Stonebridge Manor team. They are professional, flexible and know how to create a GREAT event for our clients!

these guys are great. Not only are they prepared, but they are prepared for whatever comes. At the last wedding I worked with them, they managed to not only take care of all of the music and dance, but also came to the rescue when there was no one to cut or serve the cake. With a laid back demeanor, Jason and Kerri really earn the "brides choice" awards that adorn their website.

I recommend the services of Muscleman Music & More to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 begin_of_the_skype_highlightingDallas Calligrapher

Love these 2! So professional, so good at what they do. They take the very best care of our brides and grooms!

Events