8 Annawanda rd, Ottsville, PA 18942 Map · Phone number

About murphy and klein floral studio

Murphy and Klein floral studio Is owned and operated by Joyce Murphy and Suesan Klein.
Our studio is a 150 year old recycled barn located in Ottsville, and that is 15 minutes north of Doylestown.
We are a florist who specializes in events. We do not do daily deliveries to the hospital and things like that. Yes Organic flowers....we hate chemicals!
We love that we have the ability to focus on your event! We also grow many of our own flowers.
We pride ourselves on our exeptional service and unique designs. We work with all budgets.
Visit our web site at mkfloral.com.

fonthillwed91809003
bluehyacynth
DSC03742

48 Reviews for murphy and klein floral studio

Alexandra · Married on 09/21/2013

Suesan Klein from Murphy-Klein floral was amazing. She got to know my husband and I and put together AMAZING flowers for our wedding. After our discussion she took care of every detail ensuring our wedding day was spectacular. I would work with them again in a heartbeat. Thanks for making my day so special!

Sent on 01/19/2014
  • User2079486 · 2+ years ago

We worked with Joyce on the design for our wedding day. From our first meeting with her, she had amazing ideas for how to bring our "Midsummer Night's Dream" concept to life. She provided us with a written explanation of every detail that she would be providing on the day of the wedding, which being the overplanner that I am, I loved!

I expected some lovely floral arrangements, but on the day of the wedding I was BLOWN AWAY. I can honestly say that the designs Murphy & Klein created for us were my absolute favorite part of my wedding. We had multiple guests telling us both during and after our wedding how stunning our flowers looked. I can't thank them enough for all of their hard work and for making my wedding day more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Shelly · Married on 10/29/2011

To start I need to admit that I am a bit of a control freak but during my first meeting with Joyce of Murphy & Klein Floral Studio I was so impressed with the photos of other bouquets she had created and with her fun, creative spirit that I gave her license to create whatever she wanted for my wedding. It was an October wedding and the bridesmaids gowns were a burnt orange. I gave only a few directions that day but really asked her to have fun with it. The bouquets that arrived at my home the day of my wedding took my breath away. They were colorful, creative, interesting and in a word amazing. If you have any floral needs in the Bucks County area, call Joyce. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/15/2011

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

murphy and klein floral studio FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Philadelphia String Quartet
    Philadelphia String Quartet Wedding Musicians

We had the pleasure of knowing Murphy and Klein Floral Studio for the past 5 years working in the industry.Smart and wise colleagues with huge knowledge. Intelligent and highly motivated people to work with. Their technical skills are brilliant and they are always focused to get clients satisfaction. Very positive attitude towards work.

• Aaron Mitchell Photography
    Aaron Mitchell Photography Wedding Photographers

Suesan is always fun to work with, and the arrangements Murphy & Klein come up with are always amazingly beautiful and elegant.

• Max Hansen Caterer
    Max Hansen Caterer Wedding Caterers

Murphy and Klein Floral Studio does a beautiful job on their floral arrangements. They are simply so thoughtfully done that one just takes them for granted but we, Max Hansen Caterer truly appreciate the work that goes into creating their floral masterpieces.

• 8 Annawanda rd Ottsville, 18942 See on map