Nearby Vendors to Consider

About murphy and klein floral studio

bucks county wedding flowers

Murphy and Klein floral studio Is owned and operated by Joyce Murphy and Suesan Klein.
Our studio is a 150 year old recycled barn located in Ottsville, and that is 15 minutes north of Doylestown.
We are a florist who specializes in events. We do not do daily deliveries to the hospital and things like that. Yes Organic flowers....we hate chemicals!
We love that we have the ability to focus on your event! We also grow many of our own flowers.
We pride ourselves on our exeptional service and unique designs. We work with all budgets.
Visit our web site at mkfloral.com.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Philadelphia

48 Reviews for murphy and klein floral studio

4.7

The flowers at my wedding were amazing! I had some trouble making up my mind and figuring out what i wanted but Joyce was super helpful and patient with me. She went above and beyond for our wedding and everything was perfect! I couldn't believe how well the flowers pulled everything together. and my Bouquet was simple and gorgeous, exactly what i wanted! Joyce put a huge smile on my face more than a couple time throughout the planning process and during my wedding. Thank you for everything! You guys rock!

Profile Picture User7280250, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Joyce did an amazing job with my wedding flowers! I waited until last minute to find a florist, and she took it all in stride and made wonderful bouquets with limited direction. And the studio they work out of is great! I chose to get the "cheapest" ceremony arrangements and I was blown away by the size and beauty of them.

Profile Picture Jennie, 5/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I cannot say enough about my experience with Murphy & Klein Floral Studio. From the minute I sat down with Joyce and Suesan, I felt extremely comfortable. They listened to our ideas with an open-mind and were very respectful of our budget. When I explained my vision to Joyce during our first meeting, I could tell that we were on the same page, and it was evident to me that she was excited about the work she would be doing for our wedding. In addition, my experience with Murphy & Klein was very low-stress, which every bride can appreciate! The entire planning process was effortless and enjoyable, and it was a pleasure interacting with both Joyce and Suesan. I didn’t have an overwhelming large budget to work with, which initially made me nervous in my search for a florist. Every florist I met with before Murphy & Klein made me feel that I needed to spend more in order to have beautiful wedding flowers—Joyce and Suesan never made me feel that way. My wedding flowers were absolutely stunning, and I felt that I got a great value. People complimented my bouquet, the bridesmaids’ bouquets and the boutonnieres all day and night, and I can’t stop staring at the flowers in my pictures. They were so unique (incorporating succulents, various colors, textures and even berries), which was exactly what I had asked for, and they really popped and stood out. We got married at HollyHedge Estate in New Hope, and Joyce and Suesan did a fabulous job of highlighting the fountain and the Old Barn on-site. It really was gorgeous! The best part about the whole experience was seeing Joyce the next day—she asked how I liked everything and also told me that I could replant the succulents from all of the bouquets, and that they would grow roots; it’s so great that I’ll get to keep a memory of my wedding day forever! Thank you Joyce and Suesan for making our day extra special and beautiful!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/25/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

murphy and klein floral studio FAQ

Clean Up

220x220 sq 1263315332865 fonthillwed91809055
220x220 sq 1263315703381 fonthillwed91809132
220x220 sq 1263314563193 fonthillwed91809003

4 ENDORSEMENTS
We had the pleasure of knowing Murphy and Klein Floral Studio for the past 5 years working in the industry.Smart and wise colleagues with huge knowledge. Intelligent and highly motivated people to work with. Their technical skills are brilliant and they are always focused to get clients satisfaction. Very positive attitude towards work.

Suesan is always fun to work with, and the arrangements Murphy & Klein come up with are always amazingly beautiful and elegant.

Murphy and Klein Floral Studio does a beautiful job on their floral arrangements. They are simply so thoughtfully done that one just takes them for granted but we, Max Hansen Caterer truly appreciate the work that goes into creating their floral masterpieces.

Both of these lovely women know their flowers! They have INCREDIBLE style, and an amazing ability to listen to their clients in order to really get a sense of who they are and what they are seeking, and then WOW everyone with the incredibly unique, professional arrangements they provide. I've worked with them several times, and each and every wedding seems completely different from the next, always exactly what the bride wanted and always exceeding expectations. They are easy to talk to, friendly, and honest people! Plus, no chemicals is a HUGE bonus in my book.

8 Annawanda rd , Ottsville, PA 18942   See On Map