Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Christopher Munn Films

The great thing about our production company is that there are two of us. We can split up to capture different locations throughout the day or stay together to achieve multiple perspectives of a beautiful scene. We work together to inspire each other throughout the wedding day which is always a blessing. We guarantee your wedding is going to be well documented because together or separately, we are always filming something.   We understand that you make an investment in photography and video, so we always strive to be courteous of the photographer(s) we work alongside. During the wedding day, we are filming while the photographer is directing and if we need to film a particular shot, we wait until the photographer has everything they need so we can freely achieve the shot we are inspired to capture. We love working with photographers and often communicate during the day on ideal shooting locations and ensuring that we are all on schedule throughout the day.   Movies are all about emotion; they should move you. That is what we try to do, evoke emotion in the films we make from your wedding day. It is about capturing the honesty of every moment and every expression, through the lens of a camera.   Our main focus in our films is you, the bride and groom. Yes, we capture the family, bridal party, guests, details, and all the wonderful aspects that make a wedding unique and beautiful. But ultimately, we want to make a film that is about you and your wedding day experience, from the moment you are getting ready to your grand exit at the end of the reception.   Sincerely,   Jonathan, Christopher, and Melody Munn

Categories: Wedding Videographer

High-Def Video (1)
Highlight Video (1)
Multi. Cameras (1)
Blu-Ray (1)

Munn brothers were amazing! They documented my special day in such a wonderful way. We will watch this video for years to come!

Profile Picture Jessie, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Blu-Ray

We adore Christopher and Jonathan. They made my husband and I feel very comfortable, which meant they were able to capture really authentic private moments. We entirely forgot that they were there with their cameras - in the very best way. They were very flexible in customizing a package for us that contained exactly what we wanted out of our video, and did a truly fabulous job with the end product. I am so glad that we chose to do a video, as it captured energy and moments in a way which our still-photography did not. And, I am so glad we found the Munn Brothers!

Profile Picture Abbey, 10/11/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Munn Brothers exceeded my expectations! They are an extraordinary team with amazing talent and utmost professionalism. Christopher and Jonathan have such a unique ability to capture beautiful moments on your special day without you even realizing they are there. They were absolutely wonderful to work with and very accommodating regarding any ideas I had. But I didn't have to tell them much because I was confident in they're style and work, which turned out to be amazing! And they're just such nice guys in general! You will not be disappointed with their work; it's truly exquisite. My wedding was in Tybee Island, GA and they even offered to come a day early so they could visit the venue to get a feel for the environment they'd be shooting in, which I thought was very thorough and made me happy right off the bat! I was so excited once I met them and saw they're style. Once my "highlight" film was complete, they sent it to me so I could get a glimpse at what they were doing and it was awesome! My family and friends were also blown away by how good it was! Then we received the final films and we were incredibly happy with their work. I cannot say enough about how awesome Munn Brothers were so just book them!!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/27/14, 6 Reviews