Sacramento, CA 95831 Map · Phone number

About Muir Adams Photography

Muir has been a full-time wedding photographer for the past 8 years. He works with clients who place a high priority on photography, and love a natural, candid, photo-journalistic approach. Muir specializes in beautiful outdoor weddings, and pays special attention to finding the most romantic backdrop and amazing light. His goal is to help his clients feel comfortable as he creates a candid atmosphere where they can relax and be themselves.

A little about me: I love love. I love photos that make me feel something! I love my wife. She is my best friend, and my perfect fit. Our wedding day was the best day of my life, and marrying her was the best decision I've ever made. We had a Nepali ceremony on Saturday, celebrating my wife's cultural heritage, and a Christian ceremony on Sunday. We're big fans of marriage :-) I try to make serving others a big part of my life. I am an adventurer at heart. I travel frequently to feed my hunger for culture, adventure, and good food! Italy, Ethiopia, Malta, India, and Japan are among my favorite places. I'm an avid learner and an artist at heart, always looking for new ways to become better at my craft.

I truly hope to hear from you, and I'd love to play a part in your big day! Feel free to contact me at muir@muiradams.com or call 916-936-1982.

Follow Muir Adams Photography on

jordanadrienne315
270b1a2b47f97f96 1447715673615 davidtracey199
davidtracey199

35 Reviews for Muir Adams Photography

If you're looking for a photographer for your wedding, your search ends here. I knew that I wanted Muir to be part of my wedding when I saw his work online. That decision was very much solidified when we met him in person as he is very professional and genuinely kind. From our very first meeting, up to this day, Muir has demonstrated utmost professionalism and has produced the most beautiful work.
    For our engagement shoot, Muir was really good about giving us directions and making us feel at ease in front of the camera. Our engagement photos turned out better than what we had imagined and we received lots of compliments for it. Come our wedding day, we already felt so comfortable having him around and it felt like having a friend there with us. We feel very grateful that he agreed to be part of our special day despite needing to travel for it.
    We were also pleasantly surprised that barely three weeks after our wedding, we already have a draft of our wedding album and the photos came out amazing.
    With Muir, you can be rest assured that your special moments will be captured beautifully. He truly is one of the best decisions we had made for our wedding day.

Sent on 11/01/2015

Julie · Married on 06/20/2015

Absolutely amazing photographer. Muir was fantastic and professional and so nice throughout the whole process from the first phone call inquiring about his photography service, to the engagement pictures in Tahoe to the wedding day photos from morning to night. We just looked through our wedding photos and they had me happy teary eyed reliving the beautiful day and Muir captured all the pictures I could ask for, and more. The way he takes the picture and the outcome, I just love love love! And he is so nice and patient (I asked him A Lot of questions) and he is there for you and does an amazing job. I can't say enough good things! Don't hesitate to book him, he'll be incredible. Thank you so much Muir! :)

Sent on 07/10/2015

Muir Adams Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Julie! Your wedding was truly amazing, and it was an honor to be there documenting your day from beginning to end! I can't wait for you to see your wedding album!

Mason · Married on 05/02/2015

Muir was amazing! My wife and I met with numerous photographers prior to meeting with Muir. With only a few minutes into discussing our upcoming wedding, we knew we were lucky to find him! He is beyond professional and efficient, and when he tells you he is going to do something, he is going to do it!

Muir went far beyond providing first class photographer services! What do I mean by this you ask? Well let me explain.. On top of snapping countless gorgeous photos to capture memories on our best day ever, he helped with planning the whole thing by providing a schedule of the day. The schedule was a life saver and really made things flow. We are going to be able to reflect on every aspect of the day, and for that, we are forever grateful to Muir.

Synopsis of Muir Adams Photography services: professional, kind, organized, efficient, talented, and the list goes on and on!

You definitely get what you pay for when you hire Muir and I highly recommend him to anyone in need of superior photos to capture memories for any occasion!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Muir Adams Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• Gala Events & Weddings
    Gala Events & Weddings Wedding Planners

Muir, your reputation for exceptional photography precedes you and after working together, I understand why. Your images tell a genuine and timeless story, capturing the intimate emotions in the moment. Your professionalism, artistic eye, and genuine personality make you a complete pleasure to work with. When I refer you to my clients, I am confident knowing that they will receive the best quality photos, and a joyful experience in working with you. I look forward to working with you again and again!

• Flora Organica Designs
    Flora Organica Designs Wedding Florists

Muir is an amazing photographer and is a pleasure to work with!