80 Bridge Ave, Point Pleasant Beach, NJ 08742 Map · Phone number

32 Reviews for Mueller's Bakery

1 User photo

Mueller's Bakery 1

Roxanne · Married on 04/28/2018

Highly recommend working with Mueller's! Besides EVERYTHING that they make being delicious, it was so easy to work with them, from the initial conversation to the tasting to the final product. We not only worked with them for our wedding cake, but also had them cater our farewell breakfast the next day (their bagels and crumb cakes are amazing!). Highly recommend working with Mueller's!!!

Mueller's Bakery 2
  • F

Fatima · Married on 09/30/2017

We used Mueller's for our wedding cake and dessert table. They were amazing throughout the entire process. During the cake tasting I mentioned that my tastes were little unconventional and they offered to make cookies based on my taste so that even my unconventional preferences were met. The wedding cake was unbelievably beautiful - we had many compliments about it. Everything tasted wonderful. I think the best part for us is that we can revisit the bakery that made our wedding cake for many years to come.

Jennifer · Married on 07/01/2017

Our wedding cake was included in our venue package and when we found out that Mueller's was the bakery, we were thrilled! Their cakes are amazing and they definitely did not disappoint with our wedding cake. We were able to choose 4 different flavors of cake, which our guests loved having the option and being able to try the different flavors. Everyone at the bakery is so helpful and quick to respond to any questions and requests you may have. We look forward to going back into the store for more treats from Mueller's!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Mueller's Bakery FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Set Up, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• All the Best Weddings, Celebrations & Events
    All the Best Weddings, Celebrations & Events Wedding Planners

As a native to the Jersey Shore I've been a fan of the baked goods at Mueller's for as long as I can remember. I've consistently recommended them to clients who need a custom cake or baked goods for their event. They recently did a circus themed cake that tasted as amazing as it looked! If you've never had their raspberry crumbcake or brownies you need to go there now! Proud to have them as one of All the Best's strategic partners.

• 80 Bridge Ave Point Pleasant Beach, NJ 08742 See on map