Charleston, SC 29401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Muddy Trails

We are Muddy Trails Videography!

Our team serves the eastern region of the US. We have been in the wedding industry since July of 2014 and we are ready to film your special day!

Feel free to visit our website to learn more about us! www.muddy-trails.com

screen shot 2017 01 02 at 3 43 10 pm

• Videos 4

7 Reviews for Muddy Trails

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 06/11/2016

Bryce and Jessie did a wonderful job videoing our wedding! They worked well with our photographer, and they were proactive the day of the wedding. Our video turned out beautiful. They did a wonderful job of planning their shots and including the specific moments we had asked them to cover. My favorite footage was what they got during our first look. The pictures are beautiful, but there's something special about getting to watch that moment over and over. I'd highly recommend Muddy Trails!

Laura · Married on 05/21/2016

The Muddy Trails team provides nothing short of excellence through their services, from professional and timely communication during the event and every event leading up to it to an exquisite final product that captures the purest essence of your wedding day. Whenever I look back on my highlights trailer and full length video, I feel like I get to re-live my wedding day over and over! Bryce and Jessie are a match made in Heaven, and their teamwork can't be beat. I selected the package including the highlight trailer and 20-25 minute wedding video, and this was a perfect value for our wedding. I'm a strong believer in wedding cinematography as an absolute necessity for all weddings, and it's almost impossible to place a monetary value on memories preserved so beautifully. Forever singing praises for Muddy Trails, thank you Bryce and Jessie!!!!!

Elena · Married on 04/24/2016

Bryce and Jessie were one of the best decisions of our wedding planning process. They work together so well together, and are truly the best of the best. It goes to show how much each event means to them, as they put 100% into every moment. They are so positive, genuine, and happy to work their butts off for you. They kept the whole day bright and filled with laughter. I was blown away by how perfect the footage and quality was when I saw our highlight video. They captured the most precious moments that I want to remember, and even caught things that I didn’t see that happened. I knew I wanted to have videography of the wedding, but I never expected how beautiful it could be. The whole planning process with them was great, too. We had a meeting and they were attentive and communicative about each of our ideas for the videos. I am so lucky that Bryce and Jessie were a part of our day. 10/10, I will forever recommend Muddy Trails Videography every time for every event!

Award

Muddy Trails FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

• Red Boat Photography
    Red Boat Photography Wedding Photographers

I throughly enjoyed working with Muddy Trails. Their cinematography skills are incredible! Their eye for catching a moment is amazing. Jessie and Bryce are so approachable and easy to talk to. They really want to "see" your vision and produce a beautiful film. You will not regret booking them! Highly recommend!