Ocoee, FL 34761 Map · Phone number

front
toddpegramdogday2009200

5 Reviews for MTP DJ PRODUCTIONS

C · Married on 04/01/2017

DJ Todd Pegram did an amazing job at my daughter's wedding reception! I knew from the first conversation I had with him, that my event was in competent, experienced hands! I didn't have to worry, double check, or second guess one single thing. He's easy to contact, easy to communicate with, and his top priority is the happiness of the bride and groom, and fulfilling their vision for their special day. Needless to say, the bride and groom loved him, and all my guests loved him! The dance floor was packed the entire night! The uplighting he did around the room, at the sweetheart table, and the light show throughout the night, was over the top amazing! The drapery backdrop that Pedro created, which was behind the sweetheart table, was breathtaking and elegant - he captured the bride's vision perfectly! Everyone knows the key to a great wedding reception, is a great DJ... MTP DJ Productions did not disappoint!!!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Aryn · Married on 06/02/2012

MTP was great! The DJ that we had, Jacob, was so awesome! I really enjoyed working with him! I gave him an idea of what kind of music I was looking for and he did a great job with helping make the reception flow nicely! Thank you, Jacob and MTP!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Sara · Married on 04/16/2011

We were extremely happy with Todd Pegram and Jake Lookabill! Todd was very easy to get in touch with and was very helpful when planning the order of events at the reception. WIth his direction, the reception flowed easily and everyone had so much fun! Beforehand, he asked us to make a list of songs we wanted and he played every one. He really knew which songs to play to get the crowd going! He was so attentive to us, even going to get us iced tea while we were eating! He truly went above and beyond all of our expectations. Anyone can tell he really loves his job and strives to be the very best. The prices are very reasonable and he even threw in lighting at the reception for free. Many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the music and how great the DJs were. I highly recommend MTP DJ services and we are so happy we found them!

Sent on 05/12/2011

MTP DJ PRODUCTIONS FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 425.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 995.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Oldies, Pop, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• MTP DJ PRODUCTIONS 1
    Sunday thru Friday Wedding Specials
    WOW! Sunday - Friday four hour wedding package with planning for only $485! Contact us to see if your eligable for the discount!

• A Chair Affair
    A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

DJing is an art, and MTP DJ Productions are the best of the best!

• McCardell Photography
    McCardell Photography Wedding Photographers

We love Todd! He keeps the dance floor packed, and made sure we as photographers weren't caught off guard by any surprises. He is hilarious too! if you want a fun-filled reception, make sure to have Todd be part of the mix!

• Ocoee, 34761 See on map