15870 County Road 162, Nathrop, CO 81236 Map · Phone number

35 Reviews for Mt. Princeton Hot Springs Resort

• Jen

Dan Mead · Married on 04/25/2020

Exotic Mountain Getaway Minus the Price

We love coming to Mt. Princeton. It’s always a relaxing escape, and in all the times we have come we have never been disappointed.

Sent on 07/04/2019

Alyx T · Married on 03/14/2020

Magical and Majestic Mt Princeton

I was married here in March. For a wedding,I cannot rate this day high enough, everything was perfect. Below I go into it more. As someone who has stayed here multiple times, it is very relaxing, the food is wonderful. The hot springs are amazing regardless of weather. The rooms are spacious and clean - plus dog friendly! Highly recommend this place as a vacation or wedding venue!

As a wedding venue, the setting itself is stunning. The mountains, the hot springs, the Pavilion - with its heated floors, this is a beautiful place to get married any time of year. My husband and I stayed here many nights before deciding to get married at this location. But we noticed no matter the weather, cloudy, snowy, sunny - it’s breathtaking. All these reasons are what influenced my husband and my decision to marry here.

However, that is the beginning of what makes your wedding special. First, you’ll work with Zelma. She’s kind, knowledgeable with vendors, set ups, food, and she’s also very respectful of your wallet (which you never get with weddings!). She will be your guide while you plan your wedding. She makes things easy for you, if available you’ll get the time Friday to set up, and the staff cleans the venue for you after. While Zelma is not a day of coordinator, she will make sure you feel comfortable with everything before your wedding.

Next, you’ll meet Brett, the chef. His food is *phenomenal*. Our tasting was delicious, we were thrilled because we were nervous as we could not bring a vendor in. But our reception meal was above and beyond what we had in the tasting. I wouldn’t have gone with anyone else. I received unending compliments on our dinners, often hearing it was the best wedding food they EVER had. As we went from table to table to thank everyone for coming, we noticed plates were wiped clean with bread afterwards to soak up the last bit of sauce.

But your day won’t be perfect without your Captains. We worked with Ryan Kochevar and Seth Kite. They lead the staff through the event. Some of the warmest gentlemen you’ll ever meet with first class service! If anyone made me feel like my day was about me, it was these two. They checked on us both throughout the night, gave me updates on any questions I had, brought us mini apps since we missed them during photos. I cannot express in words how genuine this interaction was.

My wedding was perfect and beautiful. I could not have had such a wonderful day without the staff of this resort. If you decide to marry here, you’ll be in a wondrous place with the mountains and in great hands.

If marrying here, I also recommend Photographer, Catherine Eichel ! She knows the area and how to capture the light!

Sent on 04/09/2020

Katie · Married on 08/10/2019

Best wedding venue!

This is the most incredible location for a wedding in the mountains. Despite the long commute for our guests, everyone couldn’t stop raving about how cool this place was. Our wedding turned out amazing thanks to the awesome staff at Mt Princeton. They were so flexible & customizable for our vision & didn’t have any hidden fees unlike many other venues. Also the food was the best wedding food we’ve ever had and so many of our guests agreed. Thank you Zelma & your awesome staff!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Award

Mt. Princeton Hot Springs Resort FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 5000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 2500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Clean Up
    Set Up
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Server(s)
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Hotel
    Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Cake
    Clean Up
    Event Planner
    Set Up
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access

• 15870 County Road 162 Nathrop, CO, 81236 See on map
    7193952447 (Phone number)
    Location of (Mt. Princeton Hot Springs Resort)