Pleasant Hill, CA 94523 Map · Phone number

About MSC Entertainment

With over 25 years of DJ expertise, MSC Entertainment provides a full service DJ experience, from corporate events, weddings and birthday parties to lighting and MC services.

As music professionals, our goal is to provide the best entertainment experience for your most important occasion and special day. We have a passion for our work and it will show at YOUR event.

Our DJs are courteous and professional. We take the time to work with the client to ensure a successful and lively event.

If what you are looking for is the very best sound, lighting and entertainment to represent you on your special occasion then MSC entertainment is who you are looking for.

Let us make your dreams come true, whether it be a wedding or an event, we know that you will leave the party saying it’s the “best time I have ever had.” Call us to schedule an appointment with us.

Call Newton (510) 872-9936 or Pat (415) 601-2844

Wedding reception lighted barn
3d93c71e fa15 43cb a266 5e474a613fd8 51 731597

13 Reviews for MSC Entertainment

Kristine · Married on 11/14/2015

Pat & Newton were an amazing DJ team. I was concerned about this important event and wanted to be sure the DJ, music and lighting were top notch for this event that was to be elegant and fun. They did not disappoint. This team was prompt, organized, professional, and responsive to our diverse crowd. They played all of the right music at a pleasing volume level, included the special songs we requested and kept the guests on the dance floor all night long. The night went off without a hitch and the attendees talked about the party for MONTHS afterward. My only regret for the evening is that we didn't plan to have the party (of the century) to continue longer into the night. I HIGHLY recommend MSC Entertainment for your special event.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Ron · Married on 08/07/2015

Newton provided lighting for our wedding in August. I'd been in contact with him for months prior to the event. He was very responsive, respectful, knowledgeable and easy to work with. Overall a genuine great person. As for the wedding lighting, he provided everything I asked for and then some! Couldn't be more pleased with how the wedding lighting turned out. After having worked with Newton, not only did I recieve great service but gained a new friend. Definitely call these guys for your DJ/lighting needs. Highly recommend it.

Sent on 12/18/2015

elaine · Married on 05/02/2015

Planning my wedding was very stressful and I didn't know where to look for a DJ. There were too many vendors out there and it was such a tough decision to make. I was referred to MSC Entertainment by my friend who used them for their personal wedding. After I was put in touch with them, I knew I made a great decision. Pat was friendly, professional, down to earth and met our needs for the wedding. He even went out of his way when he found out he did not work at the venue before and spent a weekend out there with his family to scope the scene. I am happy with their work and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/07/2015

Award

MSC Entertainment FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Pleasant Hill, 94523 See on map