Saint Augustine, FL 32084 Map · Phone number

About MS Event & Wedding Planning

MS Event & Wedding Planning is the 1 stop shop for brides. Our packages are:

"DAY OF" coordination includes: organizing all your vendors and keeping them on schdule and making sure they are delivering promsied services. As well as making a very detailed wedding day timeline. Setting up anything for your wedding and reception.

"FULL PLANNING" this packages includes: your very own personal coordinators being with you every step of the way. They will help you do a budget breakdown, design your wedding and help you book the vendors you need and keep you in your budget. "Day of" coordination is also included in this package.

"UPGRADE PACKAGES" these packages include coordination, linens, and centerpieces. They are broke into 3 tiers so you can pick the package that is perfect for you.

Don't see the package you want? No need to worry, we can customize a package to not only fit your needs and wants but to also fit your budget!

MS Event & Wedding Planning offers a payment plan to their brides. You pay what you want when you want! No need to break the bank! E-mail us today for your FREE consultation!

Follow MS Event & Wedding Planning on

Table settting
dsc0250 x
727d7370717b822d 1393005928780 griffi

14 Reviews for MS Event & Wedding Planning

MS Event & Wedding Planning was spectacular. From the planning to to the day of. They were on point. They kept all the vendors organized up to date. My wedding was stress free. I recommend the planning/day after package. I had a picture of what I invisioned and they made it reality. They cleaned up venue, We Didnt have the stress of cleaning up or returning tuxes. They kept the ceremony/reception organized and on time. Everyone knew their job. Me the bride & my bridesmaids relaxed and sipped wine while getting ready. Great Job Gals ! I am so blessed to have had such a wonderful wedding ! and I recieved so many compliaments !!

Sent on 03/21/2013

Chelsie · Married on 08/02/2014

Meghan was absolutely amazing for our wedding! In the beginning of my wedding planning, I didn't think I would get a wedding planner so I could save on money but if you are planning a wedding right now i HIGHLY suggest you think about getting a wedding planner because my day went perfect. Meghan is so great with working in your budget and she goes out of her way all the time to help you with anything you need. On my wedding day, I didn't have one thing go wrong! She answered all of my calls and my texts in a timely manner. My mom was very involved in the wedding planning and she would make sure my mom was in the loop with me and her. She is absolutely amazing and I am for sure going to be recommending her to my friends getting married in the future. AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!!!!!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Chelsea · Married on 06/14/2014

I hired Meghan and her team for day-of planning for my wedding in St. Augustine. From our very first meeting, I had no doubt that she would be able to make my day amazing and stress free.
    There are a few things I would like to make note of that stood out to me, things I will never forget and be forever grateful for.
    1) I had an issue with a vender regarding a tent rental. Needless to say, this company wanted to charge more than the original contract price AFTER it was already paid in full. Meghan met me at the rental company office and went to bat for me. We ended up only paying half of what they additionally wanted.
    2) Meghan always gave me her advice in my best interest. I would text her late at night or on the weekend, having anxiety about something, and she always knew what to say or do.
    3) The day couldn't have gone any better. Meghan was the first person I spoke to on my wedding day, (mind you it was 5:30 in the morning!) and I had no doubt in my mind my day was going to be fabulous! Meghan got with all of my vendors and made sure everyone was on schedule, and had everything they needed. She also was in direct contact with the florist, which made that extremely helpful as well. When I showed up, everything was set up, looking beautiful. During the wedding, she conducted the show. Every traditional wedding event, the bouquet toss, garter, cake etc, Meghan made sure it all happened in the right order.
    4) You MUST use their babysitting service at your wedding! I had my reception at the Officer's Club in St. Augustine and they had a separate room for children to play in with a babysitter. The sitter picked up pizza and had games and crafts for the kids. They LOVED it! Some of the kids didn't want to leave! AND it was affordable.
    Needless to say, Meghan and her team blew me away with their professionalism, kindness, and commitment to making her customers smile. No stressed bridezilla here!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Award

MS Event & Wedding Planning FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly

• Flowers OMG
    Flowers OMG Wedding Florists

Working with MS Event and Weddings planning is always a charm. The staff is always polite, professional and helpful. They pull together and pull off perfect events. Their knowledge of the industry and locations is vast. Working with a full time planner is the way to go. Clients are top priority and they deserve to be titled a PREMIERE planning company. You can't go wrong with hiring this team.

• Saint Augustine, 32084 See on map